Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > WTCC & European Touring Car Series

Old 18 Nov 2014, 17:49 (Ref:3476295)   #31
Henri Pepsicola
Rookie

Henri Pepsicola should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

The 406 was a beautiful looking car in its day. I really liked the green and gold BTCC livery.
Old 20 Nov 2014, 11:53 (Ref:3476896)   #32
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridS griffin should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridS griffin should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridS griffin should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_r View Post
I have vauge memories of the Pug being off the pace throughout the season, only to be bang on the pace at the end of season race at Donnington - maybe the one that Mansell raced in? Meh, I'm not too sure of this. Perhaps someone else remembers.
You're right it was the Mansell race in the middle of the year. Paul Radisich qualified third on the grid, only to be sent to the back, IIRC for leaking oil that spoiled other drivers runs, as this was the days of the one shot showdown.
Old 17 Oct 2017, 13:55 (Ref:3774660)   #33
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Sodemo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSodemo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSodemo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Sorry to resurrect this thread, however does anyone have any reasonably concrete info on how exactly the STW car differed from the BTCC car? I have seen comments around the front suspension being "illegal" or verging on it. Could anyone expand on that?

Thanks.
Old 18 Oct 2017, 13:38 (Ref:3774851)   #34
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridS griffin should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridS griffin should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridS griffin should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I think we need a big super touring thread at some point. We donít hear much about that era anymore and itís hard to get much info on it