Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 4 Feb 2017, 04:54 (Ref:3709241)   #951
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It's a great driver lineup all around and I'd love to camp for this race.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
that civic hatch in the donut king assorted dozen series is an absolute legend.
Love the support races. Always such a cool hodgepodge of machines.

I miss the "Rising Sun" Celica.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
So... top ten soon...

Who will get pole?

That Irish fella Tim O'Glock is doing a pretty speedy job..
hard to go past the Ferrari #88

Mr Vilander to pole?
YES. I wouldn't bet against the 88 and the Finn at this point.
Old 4 Feb 2017, 04:59 (Ref:3709242)   #952
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Bamber was flying ... too bad he overcooked it exiting the last turn.
Old 4 Feb 2017, 05:00 (Ref:3709243)   #953
peckstar
Veteran

Cayman Islands
peckstar has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Im on the number 90.
Old 4 Feb 2017, 05:04 (Ref:3709244)   #954
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Mr Walsh's lap in the older Aston Martin was quite smooth... and quicker than a works Porsche, a works Bentley & a customer sport Audi.. and now a works BMW...

“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 4 Feb 2017, 05:08 (Ref:3709246)   #955
bluesport
Veteran

Australia
bluesport User had had their licence endorsedbluesport User had had their licence endorsed
Quote:
Originally Posted by peckstar View Post
Im on the number 90.
Yep, I'll go with that too.
Old 4 Feb 2017, 05:08 (Ref:3709247)   #956
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelochs View Post
Bamber was flying ... too bad he overcooked it exiting the last turn.
Cost him for sure as it looked in vision and on the timing that he was very fast indeed.

No way we are seeing sub 2s as Hindy hinted at one point this week Wonder if we'll even get into the 2:02s or 1s?

Seems like it's too warm.
Old 4 Feb 2017, 05:13 (Ref:3709248)   #957
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Pretty cool one of the local boys qualified the 12 Comp MS 911.
Old 4 Feb 2017, 05:16 (Ref:3709250)   #958
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I was going to say the track was heating up which was keeping the times up, but now apparently we have some clouds ... advantage Vilander.

Good job, Mr. Mostert.

A Finn goes to Pole-land.

Last edited by Maelochs; 4 Feb 2017 at 05:24.
Old 4 Feb 2017, 05:19 (Ref:3709251)   #959
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by peckstar View Post
Im on the number 90.
The challenge around #90 on race day is that the 2 copilots arent likely to be able to keep up with Mr Mostert..

Bloody good shootout lap!!!
Old 4 Feb 2017, 05:22 (Ref:3709253)   #960
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Pretty cool one of the local boys qualified the 12 Comp MS 911.
Mr Campbell is a bit special... Porsche figured it out.. Supercup for 2017, wont be long til a call up to WEC is the popular chat..
Old 4 Feb 2017, 05:22 (Ref:3709254)   #961
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Sun back out for a moment during Vilander's lap...still quicker
Old 4 Feb 2017, 05:24 (Ref:3709255)   #962
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Mr Campbell is a bit special... Porsche figured it out.. Supercup for 2017, wont be long til a call up to WEC is the popular chat..
Excellent. Hope he has a coming out party this weekend!
Old 4 Feb 2017, 05:24 (Ref:3709256)   #963
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Quote:
Sun back out for a moment during Vilander's lap...still quicker
Jeez that 488 has some straight line handling!
Old 4 Feb 2017, 05:26 (Ref:3709257)   #964
peckstar
Veteran

Cayman Islands
peckstar has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
well that was good. great job by the aston martain.
So close for chaz, but well done to the ferrari team.

Interesting stat given earlier, winner has come from the top 7. leaves the opportunity for back to back by mclaren
Old 4 Feb 2017, 05:28 (Ref:3709259)   #965
Matt
Veteran

United States
Connecticut
Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!
vilanders lap was immense
Old 4 Feb 2017, 05:28 (Ref:3709260)   #966
bluesport
Veteran

Australia
bluesport User had had their licence endorsedbluesport User had had their licence endorsed
The Giz will be fun to watch, he prefers to be at the front.
Old 4 Feb 2017, 05:29 (Ref:3709261)   #967
venturi
Racer

Australia
venturi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridventuri should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Congrats to Maranello Motorsports, pretty emotional for those guys winning the Allan Simonsen Pole Position Trophy, you can tell they worked hard on setup to achieve it, nice one.
Old 4 Feb 2017, 05:30 (Ref:3709262)   #968
GriffM3
Racer

United States
Houston, TX
GriffM3 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Toni was amazing but let's be what happens Toni tomorrow. Feel like the bimmers are going to strong.
Old 4 Feb 2017, 05:30 (Ref:3709263)   #969
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Jeez that 488 has some straight line handling!
Ha! The on board replay was fun to watch!
Old 4 Feb 2017, 05:30 (Ref:3709264)   #970
Maelochs
Veteran

The downhill section of the hilltop scares the crap out of me just watching it on television. I have a ton of respect for the skill of those drivers.
Old 4 Feb 2017, 05:33 (Ref:3709265)   #971
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by GriffM3 View Post
Toni was amazing but let's be what happens Toni tomorrow. Feel like the bimmers are going to strong.
Agreed. And they have three bullets in the gun
Old 4 Feb 2017, 05:35 (Ref:3709266)   #972
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Quote:
Originally Posted by GriffM3 View Post
From the outside, the two SRM BMWs have looked like they cornered on rails.. whoever was in the cars..

Richards/Winterbottom/Wittmann M6 would likely be closest competitor on overall pace with the #88 Ferrari..
Old 4 Feb 2017, 05:35 (Ref:3709267)   #973
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Quote:
Agreed. And they have three bullets in the gun
Only 2, one is Pro/Am..
Old 4 Feb 2017, 05:36 (Ref:3709268)   #974
Umai Naa
Veteran

Umai Naa should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridUmai Naa should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Mr Walsh's lap in the older Aston Martin was quite smooth... and quicker than a works Porsche, a works Bentley & a customer sport Audi.. and now a works BMW...

Mr Walsh proving again, that the rubbishing he got from Betty K, may have been somewhat unjustified.
Old 4 Feb 2017, 05:36 (Ref:3709269)   #975
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
That was epic. The sound and pictures were just awesome. 10 out of 10, would watch again.