Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 20 Feb 2002, 18:31 (Ref:219582)   #1
Chris Y
Nature's servant
Veteran

United Kingdom
Over there, over here
Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!
'new threads' list on main page..

I've had to disable the 'new thread' list, which is displayed as you access tentenths.com temporarily - I believe it to be causing problems with the database, and I want to 'eliminate it from my enquiries', temporarily.

Normally, Craig would do this - but as he's on holiday... I'll sort it out when he comes back
Old 20 Feb 2002, 19:55 (Ref:219615)   #2
Speedworx
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northamptonshire
Speedworx should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
How long is he away for?
Old 20 Feb 2002, 20:23 (Ref:219641)   #3
Carrie
Veteran

Carrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCarrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Um, Chris, does should that be affecting the latest post person / time that's shown on each forum on ten-tenths.com/forum
I ask because when I look at the Historic forum on the main page, it's showing the latest post as Tim at 14:57, yet when you go into the Historic forum itself, Tim posted at 14:53 and the latest post in the forum is actually by Zealot about an hour and a half later.
:confoosed smiley needed:
Old 20 Feb 2002, 20:34 (Ref:219649)   #4
Total-F1
Veteran

Total-F1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm using the new thread list at the moment - have you disabled it yet?
Old 21 Feb 2002, 00:16 (Ref:219812)   #5
Chris Y
Nature's servant
Veteran

United Kingdom
Over there, over here
Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by Carrie
Um, Chris, does should that be affecting the latest post person / time that's shown on each forum on ten-tenths.com/forum
I ask because when I look at the Historic forum on the main page, it's showing the latest post as Tim at 14:57, yet when you go into the Historic forum itself, Tim posted at 14:53 and the latest post in the forum is actually by Zealot about an hour and a half later.
:confoosed smiley needed:
Yes Carrie - one of the reasons I've disabled the thread list is because it was stopping the thread counters from updating. I saw that post by Zealot, and that's what alerted me to the problem.

Total-F1, which thread list are you using? Obviously not the one I disabled, which is on the tentenths.com main front page.