Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 23 Dec 2014, 07:41 (Ref:3487343)   #1
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
westernmost District of Germany
lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!
Meat Xmas Greetings

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year ,
Old 23 Dec 2014, 08:46 (Ref:3487354)   #2
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
And a happy christmas to you Walter from all in the UK
Old 23 Dec 2014, 09:28 (Ref:3487359)   #3
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Thank you Walter.
Happy Christmas and new year for all 10tenths members.
Old 23 Dec 2014, 09:46 (Ref:3487363)   #4
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
That's one creepy smile from the grid girl.

Anyway. Merry christmas, merry yule, happy holidays, happy hearth's warming eve etc. Cozy midday temperature of -30 celcius outside right now here visiting my folks and I have cold, probably upcoming fever too, what could be better

Last edited by Deleted; 23 Dec 2014 at 09:51.
Old 23 Dec 2014, 23:45 (Ref:3487532)   #5
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Very good initiative there Walter!

Merry Christmas everybody! - I won't say happy new years, as we all know the New Year is when the checked flag drops at Le Mans!
Old 24 Dec 2014, 00:30 (Ref:3487542)   #6
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTD View Post
Very good initiative there Walter!

Merry Christmas everybody! - I won't say happy new years, as we all know the New Year is when the checked flag drops at Le Mans!
I'm not so sure, I'm going to have a decent attempt at defining 2015 starting with Daytona...

Merry Christmas to everyone though - it's a nice opportunity for us all to put our feet up, watch some things we enjoy, and probably eat and drink too much - a lot like a certain week in June when I think about it...

Nadolig Llawen.
Old 24 Dec 2014, 10:23 (Ref:3487637)   #7
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Merry Christmas Walter - and to all my Le Mans and Ten Tenths pals. I hope you have a good one!

Old 24 Dec 2014, 16:52 (Ref:3487719)   #8
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Merry Christmas to you all from Le Mans
Old 24 Dec 2014, 18:11 (Ref:3487731)   #9
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
Christmas isn't one of my things - that means you can all have the glad tidings that have been thoughtfully but needlessly been given to me!

So have a and a everyone!
Old 24 Dec 2014, 19:27 (Ref:3487737)   #10
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
But Christmas is vital! It always means that we're only a few days away from a new Le Mans year!
Old 25 Dec 2014, 01:26 (Ref:3487790)   #11
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Jay View Post
Christmas isn't one of my things - that means you can all have the glad tidings that have been thoughtfully but needlessly been given to me!

So have a and a everyone!
Is your name Ebenezer?

Happy Xmas everyone

Old 25 Dec 2014, 09:03 (Ref:3487824)   #12
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
But Christmas is vital! It always means that we're only a few days away from a new Le Mans year!
yes in a few days we can all start talking about this years race, happy christmas everyone