Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 14 Jun 2017, 08:18 (Ref:3741115)   #251
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
May I just remind everyone that our annual fun prediction thread -

http://tentenths.com/forum/showthread.php?t=150348

will close at 9 am (10 am French time) tomorrow. Unlike the ACO, Pascal and I don't give any waivers.......

Now closed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 14 Jun 2017, 08:19 (Ref:3741116)   #252
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
I am at the circuit today. Tomorrow, Thursday, Vincent has a school exam, I will stay home.

This morning, I have sent the final predictions table to Andrew. Let's go to Le Mans now.

Thanks Pascal, I'll catch up with that shortly. Hopefully we'll see you later today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 14 Jun 2017, 10:51 (Ref:3741147)   #253
claude2cv
Racer

claude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Well, the car is packed and once Allon arrives we will set off to drive the 10 minutes to the ferry, going overnight to Le Havre.

Sean
Old 14 Jun 2017, 14:13 (Ref:3741213)   #254
Jules Mini
Rookie

United Kingdom
Radstock
Jules Mini should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Currently waiting outside London passport office as I went to pack things ready for a Thursday overnight sailing only to find the passport out of date by a week so a late night filling in the forms and an early start to catch the train to London, #bemoreorganised nextyear
Old 14 Jun 2017, 19:21 (Ref:3741349)   #255
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'm missing my 3rd Le Mans since 1999 and reading this thread has made me incredibly envious, but also very happy for everyone going - I know how you feel.

I've numbed the pain by educating my class about Le Mans all week. In mornings, before lessons start, I've been teaching them all about the history of the race, what the cars are like, what the drivers have had to do to compete etc.

And today I covered a "science" lesson in Year 5, which actually turned into a "History of Le Mans in 70 minutes" lesson.

Nice to generate a bit of buzz about the event to inner city Londoners who hadn't heard the first thing about it before Monday. One kid came in today and excitedly told me about the huge billboard he saw near Kings Cross from Porsche with the 919 on the front. Another girl asked me how she could follow the race this weekend.

Hope at least one of those kids one day get to experience how I felt the first time I went.
Old 16 Jun 2017, 07:43 (Ref:3742111)   #256
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
It's good to see that some parts of the education system are being done properly......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 16 Jun 2017, 16:44 (Ref:3742253)   #257
Osella
Veteran

Osella should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingers4Justice View Post
I'm missing my 3rd Le Mans since 1999 and reading this thread has made me incredibly envious, but also very happy for everyone going - I know how you feel.

I've numbed the pain by educating my class about Le Mans all week. In mornings, before lessons start, I've been teaching them all about the history of the race, what the cars are like, what the drivers have had to do to compete etc.

And today I covered a "science" lesson in Year 5, which actually turned into a "History of Le Mans in 70 minutes" lesson.

Nice to generate a bit of buzz about the event to inner city Londoners who hadn't heard the first thing about it before Monday. One kid came in today and excitedly told me about the huge billboard he saw near Kings Cross from Porsche with the 919 on the front. Another girl asked me how she could follow the race this weekend.

Hope at least one of those kids one day get to experience how I felt the first time I went.
what fabulous teaching! Missing my 4th since 2001