Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 31 Mar 2004, 05:58 (Ref:924798)   #1
jfslenes
Rookie

jfslenes should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Marshals Invited SWMS, Albuquerque, NM

Southwest Motorsports Road Racing Club in Albuquerque, NM invites experienced and green marshals to work our first event April 3-4, 2004.

As per normal, just watched the 10 PM news and weather is taking aim at NM for you guessed, the weekend. Oh the glory of racing. Last track day Feb. 29, 2004, we enjoyed a short snow flurry at noon.

Tell your family and frineds in our area about us! We really appreciate your referrals. Students, drivers, lappers, workers, spectators, and sponsors are all welcome!

Marshals who work two events earn a free club membership plus banquet bucks are distributed that can be applied to the annual party/banquet. Workers also enjoy free T-shirts and lunch at the track.

As per usual, the club can use all the volunteer help we get. Both at the track on race days and for general club operations.

In that area, if anyone out there is a marketing and PR expert, we are working hard this year to build membership and driver/car count at all events. I could use a volunteer who is skilled at media massages to gain published mention of the club and it's events. Email me anytime!
Old 31 Mar 2004, 21:16 (Ref:925665)   #2
Malc's
Racer

England
Nottingham
Malc's should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Love to be there to help but I'm afraid I will be suffering British F3's and GT's over here at Donington...