Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 20 Jul 2012, 10:37 (Ref:3108971)   #1
BSchneiderFan
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!
Lister

What's become of Lister? I haven't heard anything since the ill-fated Storm LMP.
Old 20 Jul 2012, 12:54 (Ref:3109029)   #2
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Last I heard they were working towards a GT car but that seems to have gone by the wayside too. I miss Lister in GT racing.
Old 20 Jul 2012, 13:01 (Ref:3109033)   #3
Speed-King
Veteran

Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!
Where would a Lister GT even race these days? With homologation rules being what they are they would be effectively barred from entering either GTE or GT3. So there only option would be some lower level oddball series.
Old 20 Jul 2012, 13:21 (Ref:3109045)   #4
MagVanisher
Veteran

MagVanisher should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMagVanisher should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Maybe they should join the likes of BritCar or BelCar.
Old 20 Jul 2012, 13:28 (Ref:3109048)   #5
richrad smith
Racer

Scotland
30 minutes from knockhill by road
richrad smith should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich07 View Post
Lister .
The Human space bum in Red Dwarf!! RIGHT!!!!!
Old 20 Jul 2012, 13:49 (Ref:3109054)   #6
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
Don't be such a Smeghead, you KNOW he means Kryten. You know, off of Scrapheap challenge...
Old 20 Jul 2012, 14:20 (Ref:3109065)   #7
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSchneiderFan View Post
What's become of Lister? I haven't heard anything since the ill-fated Storm LMP.
They had bought a Pescarolo P1 chassis , which they recieved but later sold to a team in the States . Its now racing in historics .

Since then , I dont know either . Be good to see them return .
Old 20 Jul 2012, 20:00 (Ref:3109217)   #8
TheNewBob
Veteran

England
Lincs, UK
TheNewBob should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTheNewBob should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Badger View Post
They had bought a Pescarolo P1 chassis , which they recieved but later sold to a team in the States . Its now racing in historics .

Since then , I dont know either . Be good to see them return .
A little while after the story of the Pescarolo chassis purchase I remember reading an article saying the company had closed down for good. Shame, in reminiscing about the better days in FIA GT I do miss cars like the Storm.
Old 21 Jul 2012, 02:07 (Ref:3109326)   #9
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by richrad smith View Post
The Human space bum in Red Dwarf!! RIGHT!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim the Grey View Post
Don't be such a Smeghead, you KNOW he means Kryten. You know, off of Scrapheap challenge...
Er..what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNewBob View Post
A little while after the story of the Pescarolo chassis purchase I remember reading an article saying the company had closed down for good. Shame, in reminiscing about the better days in FIA GT I do miss cars like the Storm.
Thats really sad, I thought the company may still exist in some way without the racing.
Old 21 Jul 2012, 06:30 (Ref:3109358)   #10
fausto
Veteran

Wales
fausto should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
IIRC Lawrence Pearce is still involved in motor racing (Historic Group C/Nathan Kinch), the former Lister premises are the home of Rebellion Racing
Old 21 Jul 2012, 09:56 (Ref:3109402)   #11
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Oh , I thought Rebellion was based in Switzerland ?
Old 21 Jul 2012, 10:10 (Ref:3109407)   #12
Dead-Eye
Veteran

Estonia
Dead-Eye should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDead-Eye should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Badger View Post
Oh , I thought Rebellion was based in Switzerland ?
Rebellion is a Swiss company, hence their Swiss identity. The team running the cars is what was formerly Sebah racing from the UK.
Old 21 Jul 2012, 14:13 (Ref:3109464)   #13
I Rosputnik
Veteran

United Kingdom
Livingston, Scotland
I Rosputnik should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridI Rosputnik should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich07 View Post
Er..what?
I know very little about it, but this should help.