Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Closed Thread

Old 23 Apr 2004, 14:21 (Ref:949087)   #1
paul-collins
Veteran

Canada
Mosport on a good day
paul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridpaul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridpaul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Copyrighted material

Please remember to properly attribute any copyrighted material when posting on this board, whether it be images or text. We must properly recognize the professionals who are keeping us informed of developments in our favourite pastime...

Excerpted from another site:
Quote:
With so much high profile news available this week there has been a noticible increase in 'copy, paste, post.'

If you do want to do this, please do ensure that you adhere to the acceptable and polite practice of acknowledging where you read it.
Remember, it's a fine line we walk as members. We can't allow these people (whether professional or amateur) to advertise their own wares here (Reminder - look at the faq for users to see what is and isn't allowed - here). Yet they should get credit for their work. Play fair.

Last edited by paul-collins; 23 Apr 2004 at 14:42.
... Since all men live in darkness, who believes something is not a test of whether it is true or false. I have spent years trying to get people to ask simple questions: What is the evidence, and what does it mean?

-Bill James
Old 23 Apr 2004, 17:45 (Ref:949273)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
One further comment if I may add it to Paul's wise words.

Acknowledging another web site is one part of the story - please do not extensively quote from material posted on other sites. A link and an acknowledgement will normally suffice. Neither Paul, Fab or I want to be continually policing this forum - its rarely been necessary before and it shouldn't be necessary now. Thank you.

Last edited by Aysedasi; 23 Apr 2004 at 17:45.
Old 26 Apr 2004, 05:38 (Ref:951737)   #3
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Addtionnal comments :
- when able : link to the page, instead of posting the document
- mention your sources !
Old 26 Apr 2004, 06:45 (Ref:951806)   #4
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
We appreciate the news from Infocourse... this week-end was the occasion for us to meet a lot of people in the pitlane, including Laurent Chauveau and Claude Foubert, great providers of news about the french teams... here with Bernard (Aka BernardB)...

-
Old 28 Apr 2004, 07:36 (Ref:954223)   #5
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Just another comment for the moment.

We seem to be getting the occasional "veiled" comment in threads about other sites and sources for information. Let's all try and be sensible about this, shall we? Otherwise Paul, Fab and I will be spending all our time placating people and responding to PMs about what can and cannot be done. I haven't got time to do that and I'm sure Paul and Fab haven't either.

We all appreciate news. If you quote from another site, we expect you to respect copyright and to give proper acknowledgment for the source. As has already been said - no extensive quoting (a link will do) and if you have a connection with a site we do not expect you to try and use the forum for advertising. Its all reasonably simple, I hope.

BTW, I've removed a few comments (including one of mine) from a thread (the PQ one, if I remember rightly) as they were going no-where.
Old 11 Jun 2004, 17:28 (Ref:1000934)   #6
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
I know that you appreciate fresh news coming from the spot : they usualy come from Infocourse, the Laurent Chauveau's site, and Virages, the Jérôme Mugnier's site.

Thanks to them, we were allowed, with the Vandijk team, to visit the "Module Sportif" (Direction Tower).

I don't want them to stay anonymous anymore : here they are, with Thomas, THE Pescarolo fan you may have seen on many pics before...

Notice that they're all volonteers... and they take care of the live timing and scoring too during the race (even if the bandwidth is not appropriate, be sure they work for us !)

-

Last edited by Fab; 11 Jun 2004 at 17:30.
Closed Thread