Old 6 Jul 2006, 20:59 (Ref:1649896)   #76
Hugewally
Veteran

United States
Largo, FL USA
Hugewally should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustigson
Am I correct to say that the owner is one Daniel King? If so, I think I have his home address, telephone number, etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnetON
He was the original owner from what I can see, if you've a telephone number then I'd appreciate it if you could PM it to me. Thanks.
Was contact made? Did anything ever come of this?
Old 7 Jul 2006, 06:47 (Ref:1650040)   #77
Lustigson
Veteran

Netherlands
Huizen
Lustigson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugewally
I believe not. King couldn't be contacted at the number and address I found.
Old 7 Jul 2006, 15:30 (Ref:1650333)   #78
Hugewally
Veteran

United States
Largo, FL USA
Hugewally should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sad to hear that it appears the Dk doesn't want to be bothered or cares. I'm sure we've all seen it happen that works of passion are lost to the public due to events like this (or worse)...
Old 21 Apr 2015, 18:15 (Ref:3529773)   #79
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
ss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
So firstly apologies for digging up a 9 year old thread, but the answer to the question above is no and YES!. I hope the mods don't mind me posting this as it is as a direct result of this thread what happened next!

When RC.net announced impending closure and willingness for a takeover a number of parties targeted the site for a take over. Three of them were Tentenths.com, Etracks and me. I contacted both of the rival bids and tenths agreed to work with me but no contact with DK was ever possible. But the contact made with Neil Tipton the founder and owner of Etracks was very productive, and as that site too began to wind down due to NT's work commitments we agreed a partnership to develop a new version of etracks.

That site was built and came very close to being launched in 2010-2011 but for reasons I don't really understand (and entirely down to me) it never went live. However the partnership continued and an all new site has been developed - it is called racingcircuits.info and has been live for a few months. It is still growing and we welcome suggestions etc (no suggestions of a forum though - if we do eventually include one it will funnily look a lot like this - still to be discussed!). The idea is to have very circuit past, present and future listed and eventually all active circuits on the PRO section which includes real data from real laps in real cars.

So anyway I hope this is not deemed to be too blatant an ad - as its really as a bit thanks to this forum and this thread that the new site ever happened and in the not too distant future we want to use the forum as part of the site as we always planned!

Then there was the time I tried to take over this site but lost out to some marshals from Ireland much better qualified for it than me...
Old 21 Apr 2015, 18:45 (Ref:3529781)   #80
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Thanks for the update Sam,

For those that didn't get it, the website is

http://www.racingcircuits.info/
Old 21 Apr 2015, 23:55 (Ref:3529859)   #81
AoB Special Stage
Veteran

Estonia
AoB Special Stage should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAoB Special Stage should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotsBrutesFan View Post
Thanks for the update Sam,

For those that didn't get it, the website is

http://www.racingcircuits.info/
Didn't someone already post that link in cool sites a while back?