Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 11 Dec 2011, 03:28 (Ref:2998267)   #101
Crash Test
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne, Australia
Crash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCrash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bathurst View Post
Says on the Qual results Symes excluded, start rear of grid. What for??
I think it was something to do with the turbo boost monitor.
Old 11 Dec 2011, 04:23 (Ref:2998271)   #102
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Great race so far... Mr Mostert has dragged that BMW to the front during a very wet period and currently leads the fields by 20+ seconds...
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 11 Dec 2011, 05:07 (Ref:2998278)   #103
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
Great race so far... Mr Mostert has dragged that BMW to the front during a very wet period and currently leads the fields by 20+ seconds...
6Hr Race Here

Mr Mostert was super quick.. in that old BMW.. the TMR & VIP Evos couldnt even get him in the dry..
Old 11 Dec 2011, 06:36 (Ref:2998290)   #104
T-star
Racer

T-star should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Chaz is a star...and it is obvious he is your new love GTR, but credit to Nathan Morcom also.

Nathan is extremely smooth and very easy on the gear. He has won a 24 hour go kart race (I know not Le Mans, but still) and now this. Maybe his calling is in these long events?
Old 11 Dec 2011, 06:44 (Ref:2998291)   #105
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-star View Post
Chaz is a star...and it is obvious he is your new love GTR, but credit to Nathan Morcom also.

Nathan is extremely smooth and very easy on the gear. He has won a 24 hour go kart race (I know not Le Mans, but still) and now this. Maybe his calling is in these long events?
Mr Morcom smacked the pitwall under the safety car... a Percat-esque moment that could have ended in a DNF...

Lucky pair..
Old 12 Dec 2011, 21:56 (Ref:2998934)   #106
alfacors
Veteran

alfacors should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridalfacors should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Pics from the 6 Hour now online

http://www.speedshots.com.au/gallery...r/2011_ec_6hr/