Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Road Car Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29 Apr 2015, 09:19 (Ref:3531728)   #17
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnut View Post
The absolute essential to me is air conditioning!

Just about nothing else matters as long as the aircon is good!

The VW aircon however thinks it can take a vacation when the ambient temperature goes above 35 deg C, when do they think I want it most?
Until I had it, I viewed air-con as a luxury, but now for me it's essential. Not just for cooling the car on hot days, but more importantly, as it dries the air in the car, it's excellent for de-misting the windows too. The other advantage (tied in with the window de-misting) is that as the condenser (which gets warm in operation) is in-front of the coolant radiator, using it on a cold & frosty morning not only helps demist ALL of the windows (not just the windscreen), but also helps the engine warm up too. A win-win situation for me.