Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: What score do you give the British Grand Prix?
10 0 0%
9 0 0%
8 14 32.56%
7 13 30.23%
6 5 11.63%
5 3 6.98%
4 4 9.30%
3 2 4.65%
2 1 2.33%
1 1 2.33%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 18 Jul 2017, 16:06 (Ref:3752448)   #26
Eric.D
Rookie

England
Bedfordshire
Eric.D should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
Why is it not possible to register a '0' on this poll?

A most dreadfull affair all round.

It should never have been allowed.
Had I managed to stay awake I am sure that I would have agreed with your assessment Mr Growser. Someone should have their name and address taken.
Old 18 Jul 2017, 19:20 (Ref:3752545)   #27
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric.D View Post
Had I managed to stay awake I am sure that I would have agreed with your assessment Mr Growser. Someone should have their name and address taken.
Hang on! you're not neighbours are you?
Old 19 Jul 2017, 11:13 (Ref:3752762)   #28
Eric.D
Rookie

England
Bedfordshire
Eric.D should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Perish the thought!.
Old 19 Jul 2017, 17:29 (Ref:3752839)   #29
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
If only thoughts could be.......
Old 19 Jul 2017, 17:36 (Ref:3752842)   #30
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Don't believe everything EricD tells you, while I am not a neighbour of his thank goodness, I am quite sure that he was never watching the Formula 1 race at Silverstone at all. Oh no he would have been glued to ITV4 watching the Tour de France.

a very wise man is EricD.
Old 19 Jul 2017, 17:38 (Ref:3752843)   #31
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
If only thoughts could be.......
.... bottled, they would sell for a small fortune.

A Civil Servant solicitor must have such interesting thoughts
Old 19 Jul 2017, 18:42 (Ref:3752854)   #32
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
.... bottled, they would sell for a small fortune.

A Civil Servant solicitor must have such interesting thoughts
When I'm not at work maybe.......
Old 24 Jul 2017, 09:15 (Ref:3753911)   #33
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Belatedly, I gave it an 8. First British GP I've watched on telly for 6 years, and only the second one I've watched live this year.

Thoroughly enjoyed it. How unusual to be able to see all round the track as opposed to just the little bit I'm looking after!