Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 9 Jun 2008, 11:38 (Ref:2223597)   #176
Ralf's Girl
Veteran

England
London
Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!
I don't think Kubica will be sticking around too long on this list, but, er, congratulations to him anyway.

So who's next to join the club? Kovalainen? Heidfeld, perhaps? Piquet Jr?
"The more I see of the world, the more am I dissatisfied with it; every day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters, and of the little dependence which can be placed on the appearance of either merit or sense." -- Elizabeth Bennet, 'Pride & Prejudice'
Old 9 Jun 2008, 13:53 (Ref:2223751)   #177
BootsOntheSide
Veteran

England
Eastbourne, England
BootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by BootsOntheSide
ALso, which current drivers are the most likely to win one race but no more? Trulli? Button?
Can I have a medal for this 2003 predicion?
Old 9 Jun 2008, 14:44 (Ref:2223802)   #178
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armco Bender
Doesn't time fly.........5 years since I predicted the rise of Kimi and the demise of JPM....
JPM is still alive and even won two times Daytona 24HR and he even did it on at least a single NASCAR race since 2006. And even are two certain F1 teams that still like him if he even though to be back in the series.
As and advice, make it sure that the "world" is not simply "Formula 1". Even formula world is not just F1.
Old 9 Jun 2008, 15:08 (Ref:2223834)   #179
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The demise of JPM, lol.
Old 3 Aug 2008, 14:16 (Ref:2262608)   #180
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
Heikki
Old 3 Aug 2008, 14:21 (Ref:2262612)   #181
Fish_Flake
Veteran

Georgia
The Foothills of North Georgia
Fish_Flake should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridFish_Flake should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridFish_Flake should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Another guy I don't expect to hang around in this club for too long.
Old 3 Aug 2008, 15:52 (Ref:2262649)   #182
Thorstone
Veteran

Thorstone should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
After Heikki first win , nothing can stop him
Mika Häkkinen said And I believe that
Old 3 Aug 2008, 19:45 (Ref:2262776)   #183
Ralf's Girl
Veteran

England
London
Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!
First of many, I hope.
"The more I see of the world, the more am I dissatisfied with it; every day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters, and of the little dependence which can be placed on the appearance of either merit or sense." -- Elizabeth Bennet, 'Pride & Prejudice'
Old 4 Aug 2008, 12:53 (Ref:2263187)   #184
EERO
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United States
Massachusetts
EERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
He looked pretty thrilled to be there, a popular win for "nice guy".

Hope there are many more.

I am starting to think that Button is never going to make it out of this club.
Old 4 Aug 2008, 12:54 (Ref:2263188)   #185
Ralf's Girl
Veteran

England
London
You're only just starting to think that?
Old 4 Aug 2008, 17:15 (Ref:2263346)   #186
EERO
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United States
Massachusetts
EERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I'm slow.
Old 4 Aug 2008, 18:53 (Ref:2263406)   #187
Chiefy
Veteran

Germany
Cottbus, Germany.
Chiefy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by BootsOntheSide

ALso, which current drivers are the most likely to win one race but no more? Trulli? Button?
What excellent foresight this man has!
Old 4 Aug 2008, 19:04 (Ref:2263411)   #188
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EERO

I am starting to think that Button is never going to make it out of this club.
There are others that have yet to get in it!
Old 4 Aug 2008, 19:06 (Ref:2263412)   #189
Ralf's Girl
Veteran

England
London
That's a new thread right there: current drivers who will never win a race. I'm afraid I would have to nominate Nick Heidfeld for that one - he has the dubious honour of having scored more points than anyone else in F1 history without actually winning a race.
Old 5 Aug 2008, 12:23 (Ref:2263744)   #190
EERO
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United States
Massachusetts
RG, you're startin' to make me cranky.

If Nick never wins one, I'll be despondant.
Old 5 Aug 2008, 13:21 (Ref:2263788)   #191
Alan Raine
Veteran

England
Hale, Cheshire
Alan Raine should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAlan Raine should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAlan Raine should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAlan Raine should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:

Think how he feels

In my opinion the best never to win was Chris Amon.
Old 5 Aug 2008, 13:50 (Ref:2263798)   #192
Ralf's Girl
Veteran

England
London
Quote:

Sorry. I think he might have to start qualifying a bit higher up if he wants to make it into, let alone out of, the one-hit wonders club...
Old 5 Aug 2008, 17:33 (Ref:2263946)   #193
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
That's a new thread right there: current drivers who will never win a race.
It's an idea, but an embarassing thread to participate in and look back on one's answers.

Still, that's all part of the fun I guess.
Old 14 Sep 2008, 13:26 (Ref:2289791)   #194
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Welcome to the one hit wonder list Vettel. I hope your not here for long...

posdriveragewhere
1 Vettel?12? 2008 Italian Grand Prix
2 Fernando Alonso 22 years, 26 days 2003 Hungarian Grand Prix
3 Troy Ruttman 22 years, 80 days 1952 Indianapolis 500
4 Bruce McLaren 22 years, 104 days 1959 United States Grand Prix
5 Lewis Hamilton 22 years, 154 days 2007 Canadian Grand Prix
6 Kimi Räikkönen 23 years, 157 days 2003 Malaysian Grand Prix
7 Robert Kubica 23 years, 184 days 2008 Canadian Grand Prix
8 Jacky Ickx 23 years, 188 days 1968 French Grand Prix
9 Michael Schumacher 23 years, 240 days 1992 Belgian Grand Prix
10 Emerson Fittipaldi 23 years, 296 days 1970 United States Grand Prix
11 Mike Hawthorn 24 years, 86 days 1953 French Grand Prix

Last edited by Adam43; 14 Sep 2008 at 13:34.
Old 14 Sep 2008, 13:31 (Ref:2289800)   #195
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
A star is born.
Old 14 Sep 2008, 13:33 (Ref:2289806)   #196
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
All the people on today's podium have won only one GP each.
Old 14 Sep 2008, 13:44 (Ref:2289837)   #197
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
You cannot denyThat he deserved that! He was the best yesterday as well as today!.I think we will be see-ing a lot more of him,perhaps not in the present team though.
Old 14 Sep 2008, 13:47 (Ref:2289840)   #198
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Vettel? 12?
Oh, at least post-pubescent I'd say.
Old 14 Sep 2008, 13:48 (Ref:2289842)   #199
GolddustMini
Veteran

GolddustMini should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamAshmore

they are all still up and coming drivers in their first few seasons of F1, id put money on any of them not staying on that list for too much longer
Old 14 Sep 2008, 14:01 (Ref:2289866)   #200
1200Datto27
Veteran

Australia
Croydon
1200Datto27 has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamAshmore
And they have all done so this year.