Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 29 Jul 2000, 23:13 (Ref:26730)   #1
Valve Bounce
Veteran

Australia
Home :)
Valve Bounce has been held in scrutiny for further testing
David vows that he will play hardball, by Michael's rules at the start. I can see the whole thing ending in tears at the first corner. Wil this be the occasion that David will seek to assert himself at the expense of either he or Michael scoring any points? This has been brewing for a long time.
Old 29 Jul 2000, 23:46 (Ref:26742)   #2
SL
Veteran

SL should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well the good news will be that Bennaton will then maybe get their first win for years.

So GO DAVID, GO TGF, swerve, swerve, crash bang wallop, ooop's. 19 cars out 1st corner.

Minardi & Prost left fighting between themselves for the other places. OOOhh Murray what would you say.....
Old 30 Jul 2000, 00:46 (Ref:26749)   #3
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
If Button sneaks through I know what he'll say....

AutoSport.Com has a poll asking if DC should do this very thing and over 85% say YES. -Personally I think if he gives way to TGF tomorrow, he might as well forget about it and get back down under Das Boot where he has always been.

Personally I think it's going to be a scary race.
Old 30 Jul 2000, 01:38 (Ref:26751)   #4
Valve Bounce
Veteran

Australia
I can see the front row going towards one side of the track, the second row going towards the other, and Jacques trying to pass the bloody lot. Who knows, maybe Rubens will survive the carnage and win. Now that would be a turn up for the books. I can hardly wait for tonight Oz time for the start!!! And I have to resist going on the net because ours is a delayed telecast. But I am willing to put my money on a prang at the first corner. Now where can I find one of those those Indian cricket bookies???
Old 30 Jul 2000, 03:13 (Ref:26768)   #5
Gerard
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Gerard should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
My, my, aren't we all very bloodthirsty?
Personally I hope nothing bad will happen at the first corner or during the whole race for that matter.
I hope we will see a clean race, some good duels and some good overtaking.
Ah, just dreaming I suppose.
Old 30 Jul 2000, 09:42 (Ref:26778)   #6
Valve Bounce
Veteran

Australia
Are e bloodthirsty?? Well, yes and no!!! (Gotcha). I certaily hope that nobody gets hurt at all, that has always been my wish since Clarks fatal accident. However, I am dying to see what will happen when the chips are down between TGF and DC. What I have foretold above is my prediction.
Old 30 Jul 2000, 09:56 (Ref:26780)   #7
angst
Veteran

angst should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Bloodthirsty? No. My fervent wish is that MS would see the error of his ways (would he accept the same treatment meted out to him by his peers?) and that we have a great race, and great races from here on in. But that's not going to happen, at some point there is giong to be an almighty accident because of the ridiculous idea that throwing a car into the path of another at speed is perfectly legal and ethical. The ingredients have been put well and truly in place for this race.....It's not my wish to see this happen, it is something that certainly WILL happen however at some point.
Old 30 Jul 2000, 10:39 (Ref:26789)   #8
Ralf's Girl
Veteran

England
London
Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!
It will all end in tears, certainly. Angst, you're right when you say that they think these manoeuvers are legal. TGF is probably one of the most unethical drivers ever - Senna would be included there too.
Old 30 Jul 2000, 15:05 (Ref:26896)   #9
Valve Bounce
Veteran

Australia
Michael doesn't rule by Michael's rules after all. Tough!!
Old 1 Aug 2000, 01:56 (Ref:27416)   #10
Valve Bounce
Veteran

Australia
This is not going to end. David has now asserted that he knows crystal clear the rules to play by. I think things will actually get more aggresive until Charlie Whiting has the balls to clearly re-define what drivers can and cannot do at the start. The way I see it, swerving at the start should not be permitted, and should be punishable with a ten second penalty. We don't need a really bad prang with cars flying upside down before Charlie will take firm action. This should be done as soon as possible.