Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 17 Jan 2004, 09:04 (Ref:841336)   #26
Valve Bounce
Veteran

Australia
Home :)
Valve Bounce has been held in scrutiny for further testing
It appears that Ant will have a chance to drive at Friday practice for all races this year, and that will be his chance to show his capability to all the other team managers. I wish him the best. I just hope Jellybabe reads this.
Old 17 Jan 2004, 14:32 (Ref:841581)   #27
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!
Welcome back to the fold Rennen.
Old 17 Jan 2004, 15:23 (Ref:841610)   #28
BootsOntheSide
Veteran

England
Eastbourne, England
BootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Now that Ant will be driving on equal terms to Takuma, a lot of questions as to his ability will end. He'll have less overall time in the car, but he's been part of the BAR fold longer than Taku (he's one of the few hangovers from the Pollock era now), and his time in F1 cars overall is similar (this is testing, not racing). I wish him luck and hope to see him establish himself as a potential star.
Old 20 Jan 2004, 21:01 (Ref:844540)   #29
Rennen
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hertfordshire
Rennen should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRennen should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRennen should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRennen should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Thanks Boots...He just rang me from Barcelona his best lap was 1.17.30 tops his personal best by 3ths. He said he wasn't on the same spec tires as Taku so hes quietly pleased.

For the chassis type buffs he and TS are in those black painted 051's (a B'spec of last years car 'with knobs on') (that should keep me out of trouble?!)

On the way to the airport he got a call from another driver who had some exciting news....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I'm gagged tho!!!! Doh!
Old 20 Jan 2004, 22:57 (Ref:844729)   #30
Williamp
Racer

Williamp should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'd love to See Anthony in F1 again- I saw him last year at Le mans and was very impressed.

I alaso remember seeing Sato take an asy win on the Gp circuit at Brands a few years ago. He was the only driver who got Dingle Dell absolutly right, and was "full on". Very impressive...

Yes, a contest betweemn the two would be great. I just hope Anthony can get some good sponsorship behind him. Otherwise, he won't be able to afford F1.
Old 21 Jan 2004, 00:01 (Ref:844787)   #31
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
He was quite brilliant in FF, and pretty outstanding in F3 against a much more experienced team mate. He appears to have all the class required to make a good (at least) F1 driver - it may not happen, you've got to bear in mind what happened to Pizzonia and Magnusson who were equally outstanding on the way up, but with the right breaks, I'd rate him higher than Coulthard, for instance, based on his showing in the lower formulae.