Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Drifting

Old 31 Mar 2007, 17:55 (Ref:1880561)   #1
ontherack
Rookie

ontherack should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
D-rift Round 1 Ireland

I just though I would put up a few photos from the drifting in Ireland. These are from the first round of D-rift a new championship that started last year. The other Irish Championship Prodrift starts at the end of april and for the first time ever will be have full TV coverage, and after been aired on tv will be available for download. I will throw up a few links after the first one. There are more photos on www.ontherack.net/gallery
The BMW has the newer 3.2 M3 evo engine and the last S14 has a highly tuned rb26 engine.

Old 1 Apr 2007, 00:18 (Ref:1880822)   #2
silver bullet
Race Official
RallyCross Legend and Scourge of Top Gear Presenters
Veteran

United Kingdom
silver bullet should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsilver bullet should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsilver bullet should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Some nice pics there, ontherack. But maybe a little bit too big.
<mod note *In future could you keep them to a maximum width of no more than 600 pixels* mod note>

What chanel will the coverage be on? and have you any idea of airtime's?
Old 1 Apr 2007, 08:32 (Ref:1880932)   #3
ontherack
Rookie

Sorry about the size, some people keep asking for bigger sized photos. I think it will be on men & motors. Not sure of any times, but they should be starting early may and will be available online aswell. Its nice to see it finally being covered on tv. Pros will be shown with highlights of semi pro and novice. Should be good. Here is a video they made http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fx2tB9wph4E
Old 23 Apr 2007, 13:50 (Ref:1898587)   #4
sligometalhead
Rookie

sligometalhead should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ontherack
Sorry about the size, some people keep asking for bigger sized photos. I think it will be on men & motors. Not sure of any times, but they should be starting early may and will be available online aswell. Its nice to see it finally being covered on tv. Pros will be shown with highlights of semi pro and novice. Should be good. Here is a video they made http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fx2tB9wph4E
Have you any details on dates and times of this upcoming event? Where is it taking place?
Old 23 Apr 2007, 19:56 (Ref:1898833)   #5
Motormouth
Racer

Ireland
Motormouth should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Mondello this weekend as far as I know. I think the TV is being done by Mick Bracken so it'll be on "On The Limit Sports" on TV3 and Setanta at least.......
Old 24 Apr 2007, 14:28 (Ref:1899356)   #6
ontherack
Rookie

Ya Mondello the weekend. Should be very good, it will be on TV3 . It will be runing as part of on the limits times so it will be covered at 10.30 on the 12th of may. A nice few new cars will be there, I will put up photos after the event
Old 27 Apr 2007, 18:42 (Ref:1901812)   #7
sligometalhead
Rookie

sligometalhead should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What time does this start on Sunday?
Old 28 Apr 2007, 09:31 (Ref:1902104)   #8
silver bullet
Race Official
RallyCross Legend and Scourge of Top Gear Presenters
Veteran

United Kingdom
silver bullet should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsilver bullet should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsilver bullet should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
It's round 1 of Prodrift IRL and it starts around lunchtime.
Sound like it could be a good event. Here's a promo PR
Quote:
Prodrift Irl Round 1

New for 2007 is the introduction of professionally backed teams with big support from some of Irelands major tyre manufacturers. Hankook, Kumho, Bridgestone and Nexen will partner some of Irelands top competitors in an attempt to scoop the glory of the 2007 Prodrift Irl Series. Add to the mix a paddock full of awesome attractions and Round 1 in Mondello Park will be an event not to be missed. In attendance will be top names from the Irish tuning industry, Modified Motors magazine with a dazzling display of cover cars, Rota Rims with their new demo car, and keeping things bumping will be the mobile DJ Box AKA the Red Bull Dodge (a convertetd world war 2 ambulance fully kitted with mega sound rig & plasma screens)

Also present will be the new team of Prodrift Babes. Without doubt these girls will be the hottest thing in the Mondello Paddock. Having scoured the country for only the best girls, we are confident that we have found an ace team of hot hot Prodrift girls!! Prepare to be amazed and entertained as the new look 2007 Prodrift show kicks into overdrive at lunch time Sunday, April 29th. An awesome day of sidewayds action and enough attractions to keep the whole family on the edge of their grandstand seats.
Old 6 May 2007, 13:09 (Ref:1907624)   #9
JerH77
Racer

Germany
Bayonne, New Jersey
JerH77 has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
I just watched it. It was good.