Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing

Old 20 Feb 2000, 16:32 (Ref:6951)   #1
Invader
Veteran

Invader should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm popping off to check...can't be leaving the house mid-race now can we.
Go Dale!...I'll let you decide which one
Old 20 Feb 2000, 17:00 (Ref:6952)   #2
Joe Fan
Veteran

Joe Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJoe Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Well, I only have one Corona in the refrigerator that I am saving if Dale Jarrett wins.
Old 20 Feb 2000, 21:39 (Ref:6953)   #3
CAR 42
Rookie

CAR 42 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
HI Guys
Its a fellow motor sport nut here.
I am new to ten-tenths But I love NASCAR being new to T/T do you now any sites I can vist ref NASCAR
I will be watching the 500 tonight a bit late but at least I got some tinnys ready just hope the main man does his thing yes you either like him or hate him Jeff Gordon
is my fav but I like any driver that tries
hope to speak to all again
Old 20 Feb 2000, 21:54 (Ref:6954)   #4
Joe Fan
Veteran

Joe Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJoe Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid

CAR 42, here are some NASCAR sites BUT be warned that they already will have today's Daytona 500 race results so don't go to them until after you have watched the race.
www.nascar.com
www.thatsracin.com
www.speedfx.com
www.jayski.com

[This message has been edited by Joe Fan (edited 20 February 2000).]
Old 20 Feb 2000, 23:44 (Ref:6955)   #5
Jared
Racer

Jared should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Speaking of beer, I was at Daytona from Thursday to Sunday morning. Friday morning, I walked about a mile from where the campground is on the outside of Turn 1 to where the souvenirs are in Turn 4. All I wanted were two Dale Jr. hats, one for myself and one for a friend who couldn't make it to Daytona. I get there and find out, you have to be 21 just to BUY something with Budweiser (or any beer logo) on it. (I'm 19) But the lady said that if someone of legal age bought it for me, she couldn't stop that. So I asked around and this one guy in a Jeff Gordon shirt finally took my money and paid for the hats.

That is just idiotic. Do they (the government) think I am going to become a raging alcoholic just because I wear a hat that has Budweiser on it?
Old 21 Feb 2000, 14:06 (Ref:6956)   #6
Neil C
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United Nations
People's Republic of Ann Arbor, Michigan
Neil C should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yes. It takes a village.
Old 21 Feb 2000, 14:07 (Ref:6957)   #7
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
thats interesting jared..just wondering how old Dale Jnr is..if you carnt wear the hat how come he is allowed to drive the car with bud on ...assuming he is under 21..if he is over 21 then forhet I even wrote all of this.
Old 22 Feb 2000, 15:24 (Ref:6958)   #8
Jared
Racer

Jared should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Dale Jr. is 23 or 24, I can't remember. So he is of legal age. (and that Bud car is pretty sharp looking.) That's what I always wondered about Greg Moore when he won all those Indy Lights races when he was just 18 or 19. What did he do with the bubbly? Was he allowed to spray it?

I can understand the legal drinking age being 21, but just to WEAR a hat with Budweiser on it? Come on.