Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 11 Feb 2002, 13:34 (Ref:214050)   #1
paulzinho
Veteran

Brazil
Larkfield, Kent, UK
paulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpaulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Tim Lee Davey thread

OK if you've got any info, results or pictures please can you post them here, I think this is the most appropriate forum. PLEEEEASE!!!!!!!!!
Old 12 Feb 2002, 03:15 (Ref:214367)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Paul, I fear you may have exhausted all avenues on this one.

(Having said that, I know someone who might be able to help.....someone who knows your dad.....).
Old 12 Feb 2002, 04:01 (Ref:214375)   #3
choked_wasp
Racer

choked_wasp should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Have you tried here? http://www.classicscars.com/chassis/chassis.html

They have your Dad in the (dreaded)Tiga, and maybe more, That's all I checked.

Might I ask why you want all of this info?
Old 12 Feb 2002, 10:57 (Ref:214453)   #4
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
My friend has promised me some pics Paul, but it might take a while. I'll let you know as and when......
Old 12 Feb 2002, 13:17 (Ref:214516)   #5
paulzinho
Veteran

Brazil
Larkfield, Kent, UK
paulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpaulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Thanks!!!!

Wasp, for some time now I've been trying to get any info from my Dads racing career. I figured that with 10-10ths recent expansion in terms of members it was probably a good time to ask again. I'm looking mainly for results and pictures but any info would be appreciated!!
Old 12 Feb 2002, 13:44 (Ref:214540)   #6
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

ghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Couldnt you just ask him? Otherwise I recommend buying someons Autosport collection... y missus would like to sell you mine but I'd have to kill her....

Last edited by ghinzani; 12 Feb 2002 at 13:44.
Old 12 Feb 2002, 13:56 (Ref:214548)   #7
paulzinho
Veteran

Brazil
Larkfield, Kent, UK
Erm I've tried that but he can't remember. He didn't keep a record of all his results but he wishes he had done. I've been trying for a while now but without great success. Obviously thanks to everyone who has helped so far I really appreciate your help.
Old 12 Feb 2002, 19:42 (Ref:214794)   #8
SL
Veteran

SL should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
If it is results you need then this is the site you should go to. Every sportscar race full listing.

http://bruce.sitepak.net/results/results.html

SL
Old 12 Feb 2002, 20:14 (Ref:214824)   #9
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally posted by SL
If it is results you need then this is the site you should go to. Every sportscar race full listing.

http://bruce.sitepak.net/results/results.html

SL
Absolutely, SL, as I've said before, it's a terrific facility.
Old 14 Feb 2002, 15:50 (Ref:215900)   #10
paulzinho
Veteran

Brazil
Larkfield, Kent, UK
Ah yes, Thanx very much guys, keep it coming!!!