Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 26 Oct 2000, 11:29 (Ref:44925)   #1
WogBoy
Rookie

WogBoy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Just as a matter of interest have we got any real life racing drivers or formula one drivers on this forum, be honest, wouldn't it be good to be able to talk with real drivers so we could see there real views on a race rather than reading the sponser correct responses in the magazines!!!
Old 26 Oct 2000, 11:52 (Ref:44934)   #2
Airhead
Veteran

Airhead should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAirhead should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Sorry WogBoy,

They couldn't afford my services despite being head and shoulders above the rest. And for those with money

"will race for food", even old food, like inedible food, cat food - that sort of shiite.
Old 26 Oct 2000, 12:08 (Ref:44943)   #3
LYM
Racer

LYM should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I used to join me mates for tricycle races in the neighbourhood does that count?

If you think for a second that I could afford time to participate in this forum while challenging Schumacher then you are...

Joking. A warm welcome to you.
Old 26 Oct 2000, 17:58 (Ref:45015)   #4
R
Veteran

R should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I read a rumour here once about David Coulthard supposedly being a secret member in this forum. I have no idea if this is true or not.
Old 26 Oct 2000, 18:17 (Ref:45017)   #5
neutral
Racer

neutral should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
If Coulthard was in this forum then I'm sure he's left by now. A man can only take so much criticism.
Old 26 Oct 2000, 18:20 (Ref:45018)   #6
Ralf's Girl
Veteran

England
London
Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!
Well the nearest I can offer is that Ralf Schumacher sometimes looks at the forum on his English website. But he doesn't post.
Old 26 Oct 2000, 19:21 (Ref:45030)   #7
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!

f1 boys obviously don't have the time. mind you, we should go through the entire grid, and handbag each of them and see who comes out and defends them like mad. then we'll have people to watch.

i know a lot of cart drivers look at a certain cart site's forum; a certain mr franchitti must be running screaming by now, having read some of the posts.....

Old 26 Oct 2000, 19:30 (Ref:45035)   #8
Tris
Racer

Tris should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I doubt any Formula 1 driver would post the any of the juicy information we would all love to read. I have a few contacts and what I have been told in confident is un-repeatable. Formula One has a dark private side, believe me!
Old 26 Oct 2000, 19:31 (Ref:45036)   #9
Billy_Hunt
Racer

Billy_Hunt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
How would you know ?

I am DC ?
Old 26 Oct 2000, 19:39 (Ref:45039)   #10
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
no, i'm dc!
Old 26 Oct 2000, 19:52 (Ref:45041)   #11
Ralf's Girl
Veteran

England
London
Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!
Well I'm not Ralf's Girl...just Ralf!
Old 26 Oct 2000, 20:03 (Ref:45046)   #12
R
Veteran

R should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

You're in this forum as well, dear brother???? Is it OK if I have your initial as my nick?
Old 26 Oct 2000, 20:33 (Ref:45051)   #13
Ralf's Girl
Veteran

England
London

Of course, if you and Mika will give me a chance to win a race next season!
Old 26 Oct 2000, 21:33 (Ref:45060)   #14
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I am not sure about any drivers, but the good old Bernie, YES !
Old 26 Oct 2000, 22:06 (Ref:45075)   #15
Dani
Rookie

Dani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well i heard the same as Ralf's girl!! He has supposidly read the English Ralf forum!! So he might put the word round about other forums!!
Old 26 Oct 2000, 22:09 (Ref:45078)   #16
Ralf's Girl
Veteran

England
London
Umm...Dani? Of course you heard the same thing as me! We do kind of...both post on that forum!
Old 26 Oct 2000, 22:12 (Ref:45081)   #17
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
you mean it's not just one sad individual??
Old 26 Oct 2000, 22:13 (Ref:45084)   #18
Carla O
Veteran

Portugal
London, UK
Carla O should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well, on a non racing related note, the singer and guitarrist from Mansun used to appear on the Chat room and Messageboards... so if they had time... who knows if drivers manage the same?

xxx
C
Old 26 Oct 2000, 23:50 (Ref:45104)   #19
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Zonta has read this forum in the past. Whether he still does, I don't know. Far as I know he isn't a member and doesn't post.
Old 27 Oct 2000, 00:10 (Ref:45112)   #20
Gerard
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Gerard should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Jos Verstappen has read this forum, I ordered him to.
But he's not a member and he doesn't post.
Jason Plato however is a registered member and some weeks ago he posted something in the Touring Car forum.
Old 27 Oct 2000, 03:56 (Ref:45137)   #21
montoya
Rookie

United Kingdom
Leeds, Yorkshire
montoya should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Dani & Ralfs girl!!

Hi!!

Dani & Ralf's girl, u have fallen for that stupid trick on the RSW!! He does not post on there the whole thing is a joke to suck people like u in!!

Anyways, like i said before i am Britney Spears too!!! I love my motorsport that is why i come on here!!

Seeya!
Old 27 Oct 2000, 06:23 (Ref:45141)   #22
downforce
Veteran

India
Bangalore
downforce should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
er...well its taken some time here and this is a nice place...tho ma'boy does take a beating..its good to see you people so interested in the future of Formula racing, i hope my identity doesnt force you to post differently...bye now

Willi Weber
Old 27 Oct 2000, 14:07 (Ref:45195)   #23
julesdw
Rookie

julesdw should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

I am Bernie.... I shall buy this web site and throw you all off... pah!
Old 27 Oct 2000, 14:53 (Ref:45197)   #24
Gt_R
Veteran

Gt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
*BLaH* I'm Ron, yah...hecK...I THINK THIS IS A SECRET FORUM IS PRO-Ferrari, and is used by FERRARI to dicuss my team's legality with tHE FIA...MUST BE...and that is why my team lost!~ *BLAH BLAH BLAH*

ARGH...better not complain too much...b4 MAX asks me to set up my own FORUM which has my own font and smilies, and onli allow PRO MCLAREN PEOPLE in...!~ (Jeepers..he said if i could type...FIA would sanction me!~)
Old 27 Oct 2000, 18:47 (Ref:45220)   #25
Ralf's Girl
Veteran

England
London
Re: Dani & Ralfs girl!!

Quote:
Originally posted by montoya
Dani & Ralf's girl, u have fallen for that stupid trick on the RSW!! He does not post on there the whole thing is a joke to suck people like u in!!
Monty, we know Ralf doesn't post! We know he reads. If you're talking about the person who posted a couple of messages under the name Ralf, that was me, demonstrating a point. But you should know that! I know he doesn't post, but I believe Annie when she said he reads.