Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Indycar Series

Old Yesterday, 12:52 (Ref:4207736)   #6651
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
With Roger I'm sure suspended and not on property is painful with or without pay, but I would guess without to make it stick for them and not just the team
Old Yesterday, 13:18 (Ref:4207739)   #6652
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame

From Mr Cindric, in response
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old Yesterday, 23:12 (Ref:4207777)   #6653
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
”…Software was installed 8 months ago…! - Roger Penske

Um… WOW!!

What does that mean about last year’s championship too?

WOW!!
Old Yesterday, 23:35 (Ref:4207780)   #6654
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
”…Software was installed 8 months ago…! - Roger Penske

Um… WOW!!

What does that mean about last year’s championship too?

WOW!!
It was installed 8 months ago as they started testing the hybrid system then. They disabled it properly for the other races. Indy reviewed the data from then and found no violations. Everyone knew why it was on the car but they needed to follow procedure from the test before and revert to the race setting
Old Today, 06:56 (Ref:4207803)   #6655
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
The question is why it even needed to be there.
Seems clumsy all round.
Replace the ECU so there is .zero possibility of exactly what happened happening.
Madness..
Old Today, 08:35 (Ref:4207807)   #6656
v8supes
Veteran

v8supes should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yes, im sure they wont be working in the Penske HQ or at home during these events..... Its not like they haven't got live data and computers....
Old Today, 12:29 (Ref:4207830)   #6657
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
In this article from Racer, just after the P2P scandal was exposed, both Tim Cindric and Ron Ruzewski give their explanation regarding P2P.

https://racer.com/2024/04/26/the-how...-and-ruzewski/