Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 23 Mar 2004, 09:12 (Ref:916171)   #1
PaulSands
Veteran

England
Grantham
PaulSands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPaulSands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
BRDC Historic Sportscars

There a few (very) images from Saturday here http://www.paulsands.org/sil200304/brdc1/brdc.html
Old 23 Mar 2004, 09:59 (Ref:916227)   #2
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Mmm mmm. A knobbly Lister!

http://www.paulsands.org/sil200304/b.../IMG_0565.html

Well done Paul.
Old 23 Mar 2004, 11:01 (Ref:916288)   #3
D-Type
Veteran

United Kingdom
Coulsdon, Surrey
D-Type should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I don't recognise them all. Shame on me! In particular what is the cycle winged car in the first picture?

'For the benefit of our younger readers' (and me) could you possibly list what's what.

The more you learn, the more you realise how little you know.
Old 23 Mar 2004, 15:36 (Ref:916616)   #4
TimD
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United Kingdom
Derbyshire Peak District, United Kingdom
TimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Cycle-winged beastie is Proby Cautley's BMW Special. Not sure but can anyone confirm that it's known as the Willis Special?