Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 26 Dec 2011, 05:26 (Ref:3004217)   #476
sizzle
Veteran

Australia
Darwin
sizzle should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsizzle should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icarus_nz View Post
Maybe 1 in 10 people who buy a voucher ever get a ride.

No refunds due to 'circumstances beyond our control'. Like lack of maintainance...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaz170 View Post
Selling rides you know you can't (or it is extremely unlikely you can) supply has to be fraud!
Don't get me wrong here I couldn't give a fat rats clacker.

I just can't believe that if there are that many unhappy people out there that there isn't a lot more complaints.
Old 26 Dec 2011, 10:58 (Ref:3004252)   #477
yap
Racer

Australia
Gold Coast
yap should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzle View Post
Don't get me wrong here I couldn't give a fat rats clacker.

I just can't believe that if there are that many unhappy people out there that there isn't a lot more complaints.
Does NZ have a current affairs show like Today Tonight... as Sizzle says, surely there would be a lot more complaints (and a program like this lives for this sort of thing)
Old 27 Dec 2011, 20:47 (Ref:3004627)   #478
Icarus_nz
Racer

New Zealand
Paradise
Icarus_nz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridIcarus_nz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by yap View Post
Does NZ have a current affairs show like Today Tonight... as Sizzle says, surely there would be a lot more complaints (and a program like this lives for this sort of thing)
Yes the mean spirited 'Fair Go' and its equally sensational figer pointing 'Target'

Funny thing with Kiwi's. So few ever name and shame. Instead they run away with their tail between their legs and never admit they got done.
Old 28 Dec 2011, 00:50 (Ref:3004685)   #479
opinion8head
Racer

New Zealand
Cow Country.
opinion8head should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Fair go /Target ...more interested in a sensational private squabble type show,IMO.
Icarus nz pretty much has it nailed...Those who do whinge to the law find themselves being informed that perhaps no crime is / has been commited ...with respect to the requirement / criteria of "proving the intent to commit fraud"
So those who lost 1 to 50K are screwed..cost of private legal challenge to recover = debt or more...AND if you go there,win the claim... your in court agreed settlement [with a confidential payment schedule] usually gets ignored ...so you are right back at square one...considering the option you have of spending more money with your 'legal eagle' to have another go...ad infinitum.
Those who have lost more... 50/100K plus...already discovered this...so as Icarus sez...tail 'tween the legs and say no more, historically.

Success is knowing how to work the system and "stay one step ahead"

Gaz...selling rides that 'might or may' be available isn't breaking the law...Easy eh?
Old 19 Jan 2012, 07:53 (Ref:3013952)   #480
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
In this week's AA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ad in AA #1474 Jan18-Jan24 2012 P49
BF TRIPLE EIGHT EX TKR V8 SUPERCAR

#009 T8 Chassis only
Full complete panel sets
Motec Wiring & Dash
H-Pattern Hollenger 6 speed
600bhp C3 Winsor Supercar Engine
with T8 sump - [exHoward]
Air Jacks
Plus many many
assorted other parts.
Suit Track or Drift car.

Offers to sell the lot!

Phone 0406 ### ###
I wonder which country this car is in. Whether the purchaser can guarantee clear title. And what condition it might be in.
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 19 Jan 2012, 09:09 (Ref:3013974)   #481
on_to_it
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
on_to_it has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
A link would be interesting.

But to be honest, does anyone care anymore?

Big D has probably finally run out of people to burn other than the unsuspecting public who keep buying hot laps. The team (that's Big D on his own) is defunct, he still can't (read won't) pay his bills, with one excuse after the other.

The whole show has become pathetic and he's just a spent force. Bury the lot!
Old 19 Jan 2012, 09:17 (Ref:3013978)   #482
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by on_to_it View Post
A link would be interesting.

But to be honest, does anyone care anymore?

Big D has probably finally run out of people to burn other than the unsuspecting public who keep buying hot laps. The team (that's Big D on his own) is defunct, he still can't (read won't) pay his bills, with one excuse after the other.

The whole show has become pathetic and he's just a spent force. Bury the lot!
The car might be on trademe or somewhere similar, but the AA classifieds are not online.. and it didnt make it onto my105.com either...
Old 19 Jan 2012, 19:59 (Ref:3014246)   #483
Chappelli
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland
Chappelli should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridChappelli should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
This was the car that had the lien on it?
Old 19 Jan 2012, 20:07 (Ref:3014251)   #484
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappelli View Post
This was the car that had the lien on it?
If it is genuinely T8009, then yes...
Old 22 Jan 2012, 21:25 (Ref:3015457)   #485
Goat Boy
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland
Goat Boy has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
I wonder whatever happened to Evo Mike...
Old 22 Jan 2012, 22:55 (Ref:3015488)   #486
BlueBlood
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland NZ
BlueBlood should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Boy View Post
I wonder whatever happened to Evo Mike...
Judging by the size of the fellow selling TKR merch at Kumeu, I suspect DJ ate him.
Old 29 Jan 2012, 21:26 (Ref:3018645)   #487
on_to_it
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
The next rip-off!!!

HAVE YOU EVER WANTED YOUR VERY OWN LEGENDARY JEEP WRANGLER? Here's your chance...
This year Team Kiwi Racing (TKR) is offering Bartercard members the opportunity to own your very own Legendary Jeep Wrangler with a retail value of $56,990 plus on road costs by purchasing a ticket (or tickets) in the 2012 VIP Team Kiwi Racing fundraiser. Only 500 tickets will be sold!!

(Photo not loaded)

Actual prize may very in colour & model
PRIZE WILL BE REGISTERED AND HAVE MINIMAL PROMOTIONAL KMS ON IT.
As well as entry into the draw every single person who supports TKR with the purchase of one or more tickets will receive a 12 Month TKR VIP Club Membership worth $90.
TKR plan to roll out a new car at the opening round of the Australian V8 Supercar Championship at the Adelaide Clipsal 500 on the 1st to 4th March 2012 and compete in their 10th Bathurst Race in the first week of October 2012. So please help TKR develop up and coming Kiwi drivers in making the step up and see the TKR Black Machine back on the International stage in 2012.
Remember everyone gets a 12-month VIP Club Membership regardless and it could be you who wins the Legendary Jeep Wrangler!
To secure your ticket(s) please fill out the attached voucher and email sales@teamkiwiracing.co.nz

I can't wait for Adelaide!! Who is the lucky driver going to be?
Old 29 Jan 2012, 22:19 (Ref:3018665)   #488
MacrosNZ
Racer

New Zealand
Auckland
MacrosNZ should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
oh my....
Old 29 Jan 2012, 22:19 (Ref:3018666)   #489
Axeman444
Veteran

Australia
Calling a spade a spade...
Axeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAxeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
so is he trying to get a wild card entry to Bathurst in a car that will be revealed at Clipsal , or it just blatant fraud?

do you guys over the ditch have a tabloid current affairs show that can stick the foot in the door to stop it being closed in their face?
Old 30 Jan 2012, 07:04 (Ref:3018744)   #490
on_to_it
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
It's a little like what the Americans call "pump and dump" in the stock market.
Build up the story to convince the "average punter" into parting with his money, then have a list of excuses as to why "the plan" didn't eventuate.
You'll notice he says "TKR plan to roll out a new car..." not that they will for sure.

Big D has your money by then, and you won't get it back.

Could that be fraud - hmmmm, but you try and prove it so it sticks!
Old 31 Jan 2012, 10:22 (Ref:3019325)   #491
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
You've got to be kidding me...
Old 31 Jan 2012, 20:17 (Ref:3019529)   #492
Stockman
Rookie

Stockman should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Quote:
Originally Posted by on_to_it View Post
HAVE YOU EVER WANTED YOUR VERY OWN LEGENDARY JEEP WRANGLER?......................

Actual prize may very in colour & model
Sure will

Is this the same Jeep he was offering in his Hot Lap sales.
Quote:
"All bookings made prior to Christmas put you into the draw to win your very own Jeep, Jet Ski or $2000 cash"

Old 31 Jan 2012, 21:43 (Ref:3019576)   #493
on_to_it
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Bound to be, except it's a "Jeep" that no-one will actually win.
Old 31 Jan 2012, 21:56 (Ref:3019589)   #494
justgm
Rookie

justgm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi , This is my first post , some more info on Big Dave , he is restoring / fixing up wrecked TKR Jason Richards Commodore ( I have just sent him a VT spliter ) and is going to tour NZ with it , and i have also been told the same story that TKR will be there for Round One with a Commodore !!! Thanks Mark.
Old 31 Jan 2012, 22:01 (Ref:3019594)   #495
on_to_it
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Quote:
Originally Posted by justgm View Post
Hi , This is my first post , some more info on Big Dave , he is restoring / fixing up wrecked TKR Jason Richards Commodore ( I have just sent him a VT spliter ) and is going to tour NZ with it , and i have also been told the same story that TKR will be there for Round One with a Commodore !!! Thanks Mark.
Careful, has he paid you yet?
Old 31 Jan 2012, 22:09 (Ref:3019602)   #496
mountainstar
Veteran

United States
mountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axeman444 View Post
so is he trying to get a wild card entry to Bathurst in a car that will be revealed at Clipsal , or it just blatant fraud?

do you guys over the ditch have a tabloid current affairs show that can stick the foot in the door to stop it being closed in their face?
I recall a few years ago(09, 10?) that TKR entered a car in the Fujitsu series at Clipsal but I don't remember hearing about it afterwards.
Old 1 Feb 2012, 07:41 (Ref:3019725)   #497
Chappelli
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland
Chappelli should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridChappelli should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I thought you could win the Jeep by buying Hotlap pre-Xmas?
Old 3 Feb 2012, 07:30 (Ref:3020869)   #498
Stockman
Rookie

Stockman should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Details at http://www.sharkpatrol.co.nz/blog/20...acing-limited/

Application to Liquidate: TEAM KIWI RACING LIMITED

December 22nd, 2011

Categories: Application to Liquidate

G J Weck & Sons Limited made an application to place TEAM KIWI RACING LIMITED in liquidation.
The application, dated 08 December 2011 , is to be heard by High Court at Auckland on Friday 17 February 2012 at 10:00am.
Reference number: CIV 2011-404-7896
Companies Office records for TEAM KIWI RACING LIMITED list David Paul JOHN of Tamaki Drive Kohimarama Auckland as Director/s.
Plaintiffs address for service: is c/- Rice Craig, Barristers & Solicitors, Att Rani Amaranathan, DX EP 76506, PO Box 72 440, 8 – 10 Queen Street, Papakura, Auckland, Phone 09 295-1700 facsimile 09 295-1701.

The above Public Notice of ‘Advertisement of Application for Putting Company into Liquidation’ is in an abbreviated format to that advertised, and in most cases (unless otherwise stated) it is assumed that the following will apply:
    1. A person, other than the defendant company, who wants to appear at the hearing of the application, must file an appearance not later than the second working day before that day.
    1. The statement of claim and the verifying affidavit may be inspected at the registry of the court or at the plaintiff’s address for service.
    1. You may obtain further information from the registry of the Court or from the plaintiff’s solicitor.

Last edited by Stockman; 3 Feb 2012 at 07:32. Reason: Incorrect link
Old 3 Feb 2012, 08:16 (Ref:3020880)   #499
Goat Boy
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland
Goat Boy has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockman View Post
Details at http://www.sharkpatrol.co.nz/blog/20...acing-limited/

Application to Liquidate: TEAM KIWI RACING LIMITED

December 22nd, 2011

Categories: Application to Liquidate

G J Weck & Sons Limited made an application to place TEAM KIWI RACING LIMITED in liquidation.
The application, dated 08 December 2011 , is to be heard by High Court at Auckland on Friday 17 February 2012 at 10:00am.
Reference number: CIV 2011-404-7896
Companies Office records for TEAM KIWI RACING LIMITED list David Paul JOHN of Tamaki Drive Kohimarama Auckland as Director/s.
Plaintiffs address for service: is c/- Rice Craig, Barristers & Solicitors, Att Rani Amaranathan, DX EP 76506, PO Box 72 440, 8 – 10 Queen Street, Papakura, Auckland, Phone 09 295-1700 facsimile 09 295-1701.

The above Public Notice of ‘Advertisement of Application for Putting Company into Liquidation’ is in an abbreviated format to that advertised, and in most cases (unless otherwise stated) it is assumed that the following will apply:
    1. A person, other than the defendant company, who wants to appear at the hearing of the application, must file an appearance not later than the second working day before that day.
    1. The statement of claim and the verifying affidavit may be inspected at the registry of the court or at the plaintiff’s address for service.
    1. You may obtain further information from the registry of the Court or from the plaintiff’s solicitor.
Guess DJ will pay that bill at the last minute - probably borrow from somone to do it though...
Old 3 Feb 2012, 09:05 (Ref:3020906)   #500
on_to_it
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockman View Post
[B][SIZE=2]...list David Paul JOHN of Tamaki Drive Kohimarama Auckland as Director/s...
That's a very accurate address isn't it......for ***** sake. How many houses/flats/apartments are on that strip of real estate.

What a friggen joke! He will just slip away again!

The law is an ass and DJ just plays the game!

Last edited by Woolley; 3 Feb 2012 at 12:39. Reason: Please don't avoid the autocensor