Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 19 Oct 2013, 22:40 (Ref:3320122)   #101
chernaudi
Veteran

United States
Mansfield, Ohio
chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!
All I want to know is where did Toyota find the extra speed? Sao Paulo and COTA have several sections similar to several at Fuji, and Toyota was often much slower on a clear track than Audi was.

Either Audi are sandbagging now, or Toyota sandbagged every round and saved up their best for home ground.
Old 19 Oct 2013, 22:43 (Ref:3320125)   #102
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The 16 hours of Fujimans dream is fading for me. Will be lucky if I get to the end of PLM at this point. Better to re-set and concentrate on the WEC when I'm awake.

Enjoy to everyone who is watching in a more favourable time zone.
Old 19 Oct 2013, 22:54 (Ref:3320131)   #103
Lagunaseca_4life
Veteran

United States
Central Valley CA
Lagunaseca_4life should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLagunaseca_4life should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
For me the fight will be being awake for the end of Fuji.petit should end around 6pm and Fuji start around 7pm, but after petit we'll be going to the bay for dinner and stay in a hotel so hoping for good wifi to watch Fuji around 10pm till the finish.
Old 20 Oct 2013, 01:15 (Ref:3320217)   #104
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
It's 2:15am, I'm groggy eyed but I'm still going to attempt the full 6 hours.

Don't you all go quiet on me...
Old 20 Oct 2013, 01:23 (Ref:3320228)   #105
Lagunaseca_4life
Veteran

United States
Central Valley CA
Lagunaseca_4life should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLagunaseca_4life should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Don't try it man, I always try and fall asleep.get some sleep and set your alarm clock to catch the last 3-4 hours.
Old 20 Oct 2013, 01:25 (Ref:3320229)   #106
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagunaseca_4life View Post
Don't try it man, I always try and fall asleep.get some sleep and set your alarm clock to catch the last 3-4 hours.
Pah, you lightweight I've done Le Mans in its entirety before. Why accept defeat when you have an espresso machine?
Old 20 Oct 2013, 01:25 (Ref:3320230)   #107
EricS
Racer

United States
Austin, TX
EricS should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
RLM has started coverage. #50 with issues on outlap, back to pits for repairs trying to fix it in time to grid
Old 20 Oct 2013, 01:33 (Ref:3320238)   #108
tux
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
tux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
#50 Corvette and #99 Aston crashed on the way to the grid. Both being repaired ahead of the start
#8 Toyota didn't make it out of the pits on time.
Old 20 Oct 2013, 01:36 (Ref:3320239)   #109
Dead-Eye
Veteran

Estonia
Dead-Eye should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDead-Eye should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
If they start behind the Safety Car I'm going to bed straight away.
Old 20 Oct 2013, 01:37 (Ref:3320240)   #110
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I hope livetiming will work.
http://live.fiawec.com

Last edited by PascaLM; 20 Oct 2013 at 01:42.
Old 20 Oct 2013, 01:46 (Ref:3320244)   #111
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
anyone else's stream buffering constantly?
Old 20 Oct 2013, 01:46 (Ref:3320245)   #112
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
It‘s said : "03:38:52 : Start will be behind safety car due to rain".
Old 20 Oct 2013, 01:51 (Ref:3320250)   #113
wheelz22
Racer

United States
NJ
wheelz22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead-Eye View Post
If they start behind the Safety Car I'm going to bed straight away.
Good one....me too.
Old 20 Oct 2013, 01:55 (Ref:3320251)   #114
jsTrecu
Veteran

jsTrecu should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjsTrecu should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
4am, but I'll try to watch this one too.
After that Falken win I'm fully motivated
Old 20 Oct 2013, 01:59 (Ref:3320252)   #115
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
The typhoon is still there ?
Old 20 Oct 2013, 02:01 (Ref:3320254)   #116
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
Auto-maintenance is proceeding on my receiver, at the right moment.
Old 20 Oct 2013, 02:03 (Ref:3320255)   #117
EricS
Racer

United States
Austin, TX
EricS should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
This is going to take a while before its dry enough to start. Time to watch the end of college football in the US.
Old 20 Oct 2013, 02:04 (Ref:3320256)   #118
Acid09
Veteran

Germany
Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!
Geez, those are some awful conditions.
Old 20 Oct 2013, 02:05 (Ref:3320258)   #119
Beryl
Veteran

Beryl should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBeryl should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Lovely way to start the race, the #8 is a lap down and pretty much out of it already. Back to 1 Toyota vs 2 Audis...
Old 20 Oct 2013, 02:06 (Ref:3320259)   #120
jsTrecu
Veteran

jsTrecu should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjsTrecu should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
#50 is two laps down already, and just spun, aquaplaning.

Conditions are quite bad...
Old 20 Oct 2013, 02:09 (Ref:3320260)   #121
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Not really sure the punishment fits the crime for the number 8.

And why should starting behind the safety car put him a lap down?
Old 20 Oct 2013, 02:11 (Ref:3320262)   #122
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingers4Justice View Post
Not really sure the punishment fits the crime for the number 8.

And why should starting behind the safety car put him a lap down?
I think because they didn't follow the whole start procedure.
Old 20 Oct 2013, 02:16 (Ref:3320264)   #123
Beetle
Veteran

United States
Texas
Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!
Well I just joined the stream and I suppose I didn't miss much!

I wonder when they'll get this under way.
Old 20 Oct 2013, 02:17 (Ref:3320265)   #124
Beryl
Veteran

Beryl should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBeryl should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Incompetence by Toyota really. The rules are the rules, they should have known.

Edit: Red Flag.
Old 20 Oct 2013, 02:18 (Ref:3320267)   #125
jsTrecu
Veteran

Well, that's it then ?