Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 16 Nov 2016, 19:18 (Ref:3688628)   #276
BSchneiderFan
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!
Vettel must be getting very frustrated. Ferrari is not panning out at all as he might have hoped.
Old 16 Nov 2016, 19:21 (Ref:3688630)   #277
Neppatsrev Xam
Racer

Netherlands
Neppatsrev Xam should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by gert View Post
I am well aware that Max was in a Torro Rosso in the first few races, so no I didn't miss that.

It's just amazing that Max - if he is as wonderful as most proclaim, and Vettel as useless as most of these same people think - is *still* behind Vettel, even with all those extraordinary drives.

He just scored 15 points more than Vettel since he joined Red Bull, which is not a lot, IMO.

you seem to be forgetting the "swapping teams in the middle of the season" factor, such as the fact that Max had no chance to test the car before he started at Red Bull.
Old 17 Nov 2016, 17:29 (Ref:3688889)   #278
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Vettel has also fast become the WOTR most weekends..... (Whinger).
Thanks for the clarification. I had something else in there for W.
Old 17 Nov 2016, 19:12 (Ref:3688910)   #279
BSchneiderFan
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!
This thread continues to be a version of "My dad is bigger than your dad", tiresomely.
Old 17 Nov 2016, 20:10 (Ref:3688923)   #280
newlaprecord
Racer

Switzerland
Feusisberg
newlaprecord should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neppatsrev Xam View Post
you seem to be forgetting the "swapping teams in the middle of the season" factor, such as the fact that Max had no chance to test the car before he started at Red Bull.
Whereas you seem to forget that RBR is the faster car ...

in any case, Vettel is in a downwards spiral, and seriously needs to regroup and turn his game around for the next season (which he was able to do in the past, nobody has his record by accident...also lets not forget, that unlike Max, Vettel did not wait for his RBR promotion to deliver his first win, he pulled it with STR)
Old 18 Nov 2016, 07:57 (Ref:3689019)   #281
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSchneiderFan View Post
This thread continues to be a version of "My dad is bigger than your dad", tiresomely.
When was Ricciardo's dad brought into this?
Old 18 Nov 2016, 19:39 (Ref:3689131)   #282
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
When was Ricciardo's dad brought into this?
Old 27 Nov 2016, 19:14 (Ref:3691512)   #283
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Max is a kid who made Vettel look like a granny in Brazil.... .
Given that Max had newer tyres in Brazil, he did, Seb, on newer tyres today, repaid the favour.
Old 27 Nov 2016, 19:27 (Ref:3691516)   #284
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
But we're not comparing apples with apples. They were horrendous conditions in Brazil and the Ferrari's were clearly the better car today, particularly after Seb's later stop.
Old 27 Nov 2016, 19:43 (Ref:3691519)   #285
Mr V
Veteran

England
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
and the Ferrari's were clearly the better car today, particularly after Seb's later stop.
I'm not sure they were, Red Bull out stratergised Ferrari once again, by all accounts it was Seb's suggestion to then go long (prob the only option left to be honest) and they lucked in imo (not taking anything away from Vettels drive towards the end mind you). But to say that the Ferrari was better today ? No way.
Old 27 Nov 2016, 19:47 (Ref:3691521)   #286
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It seemed to me that it was accepted that they were faster (in a straight line at least), but I may have that wrong. Certainly a good strategic move though, for sure.
Old 27 Nov 2016, 19:55 (Ref:3691523)   #287
Mr V
Veteran

England
Quote:
It seemed to me that it was accepted that they were faster (in a straight line at least), but I may have that wrong. Certainly a good strategic move though, for sure.
Well, the Red Bulls have never been the fastest in a straight line, yet usually never suffered over the lap, given their history since 2009 !
Old 28 Nov 2016, 18:05 (Ref:3691833)   #288
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Ferrari power > Renault power