Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 7 Nov 2023, 13:58 (Ref:4184991)   #1
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
What Did You Get For 2024? (General Ticketing Chat)

Well said i would put this up but spent hours trying to sort myself out

I eventually got what i wanted

2 Tertre Rouge camping
2 Full week general entry tickets
Old 7 Nov 2023, 14:25 (Ref:4184994)   #2
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
- three EG
- two T19 Lagache
- one park Expo
- one park Mulsanne -Arnage

I miss one grandstand seat. I will seek one on the 15th if possible and resell the previous entrance ticket.
Old 7 Nov 2023, 14:59 (Ref:4185004)   #3
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Got for myself:
-3x Tertre Rouge
-2x ACO T18 Grandstand/General Entrance Combo Ticket

Went back in later and got for my parents:
-2x T12 Benoist Grandstand/General Entrance Combo Ticket
-1 Parking Expo

Last edited by vincegail; 7 Nov 2023 at 15:05.
Old 7 Nov 2023, 15:05 (Ref:4185005)   #4
clkgtrlm1
Rookie

England
Woodstock, Oxford, England
clkgtrlm1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

On each of our memberships (3 cards), I managed to get 4 x Discounted tickets on each.
2 x ACO member and 2 x ACO Green member on each card plus 2 x Camping

=> All in all.
12 x Barnato GE / GS week tickets. (not all in the same rows.......)
6 x Camping
All discounted. :-)
Old 7 Nov 2023, 15:43 (Ref:4185016)   #5
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
4 x Full Week Entry
4 x T17 Grandstand (seats together)
2 x Expo Parking
2 x Mulsanne/Arnage Parking
2 x Mulsanne Camping (for a mate)
Old 7 Nov 2023, 16:51 (Ref:4185025)   #6
Richard117
Racer

Netherlands
Netherlands
Richard117 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRichard117 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
- 2x Houx
- 2x Full Week Entry

That's my order for 15 years, so I feel very lucky after being forced to Beausejour in 2023.
Old 7 Nov 2023, 18:12 (Ref:4185033)   #7
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
4x full week entry
1x Expo parking
1x Mulsanne/Arnage parking

The one thing I couldn't get hold of last time was Mulsanne/Arnage parking so I am relieved.
Old 7 Nov 2023, 18:58 (Ref:4185037)   #8
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
1 T17
4GE
3 Cos Fleuri (gonna buy a bicycle) didn't want to go back to BSJ cause I'm arriving Wednesday and that place is huge.
2 parking Mulsane Arnage
1ACO members area.(just in case it is not in my membership included)
Again it was a s..t show.
Why do I keep going there, why.........
Old 7 Nov 2023, 19:19 (Ref:4185040)   #9
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Because Rene, like the rest of us, you love it and you're addicted.....

AFAIK, membership does not include access to the members areas. I've bought mine as well as one for a guest.
Old 7 Nov 2023, 19:47 (Ref:4185044)   #10
RL17
Racer

United Kingdom
Maidstone, Kent
RL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Panorama parking x1 (awaiting hopefully 2x Goodyear and GE from agent)

Area passes x 2 ( proabbly in a day or so)

& LM24 GTO (couldn't resist as price includes a 10 year hold)
Old 7 Nov 2023, 21:17 (Ref:4185056)   #11
rblanshard
Racer

United States
Dallas, TX
rblanshard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrblanshard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
A total of 5 seats in Tribune 12 using two accounts - stupid ACO restrictions.
Old 7 Nov 2023, 21:19 (Ref:4185057)   #12
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
What is LM24 GTO, and what does a 10 year hold imply?
Old 7 Nov 2023, 21:20 (Ref:4185059)   #13
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
It's a car registration which I assume has to be put on a vehicle within 10 years?
Old 7 Nov 2023, 21:22 (Ref:4185061)   #14
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
Ah, yes, saw the thread on Pistonheads, but didn't connect the dots here.
Great numberplate!!!
Old 7 Nov 2023, 21:55 (Ref:4185066)   #15
claude2cv
Racer

claude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
2 GE and T4 Panorama
Camping VAN

Would prefer Houx for camping, BEN was ok as a camp site just too far from the action
Old 7 Nov 2023, 22:01 (Ref:4185067)   #16
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
What are VAN and BEN?
Old 8 Nov 2023, 12:30 (Ref:4185114)   #17
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
So just out of curiosity, I've just been on the ticket site again.
  • Full week general entry tickets still available
  • Still showing campsite availability for Beasejour, Clos Fleuri, Cormier, Prairie, Hippodrome 30 - all others sold out
  • All parking places surprisingly still available but full week Expo and Panorama showing 'limited availability'
  • All grandstands sold out
Old 8 Nov 2023, 13:08 (Ref:4185120)   #18
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I wonder how many tickets were sold to local residents. They had first dibs, right?
Old 8 Nov 2023, 13:21 (Ref:4185122)   #19
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
No, ACO-members first, local residents second, non-members third.
Old 8 Nov 2023, 13:56 (Ref:4185125)   #20
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I've read nothing more about how the local residents tickets are to be sold and when.....
Old 8 Nov 2023, 16:01 (Ref:4185142)   #21
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
As the office at the circuit was open at 8 and the website at 10 locals had an hour extra i think
Old 8 Nov 2023, 16:14 (Ref:4185144)   #22
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I don't think the office actually opened at 10. People were allowed in earlier (for coffee and pastries!) but I believe the start time was the same as online. That's what I understood, anyway.
Old 8 Nov 2023, 16:50 (Ref:4185150)   #23
Mike E
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
No, ACO-members first, local residents second, non-members third.
Aha
Old 8 Nov 2023, 16:53 (Ref:4185151)   #24
RL17
Racer

United Kingdom
Maidstone, Kent
RL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
C'était tous les deux ?* neuf heures après tout, hausse les épaules
Old 8 Nov 2023, 20:40 (Ref:4185185)   #25
crooky
Racer

crooky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcrooky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
4 x Full Week Entry
4 x T21 Grandseats (together)
1 x Beasejour camping (It's the only one I know! Plus I think it has its perks with nearby views of the Porsche Curves and easy to get out of the circuit for getting supplies)

Interesting that you guys got Mulsanne parking. Is that to drive down there rather than catch the bus?