Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing > NASCAR Fantasy Racing

Old 17 Sep 2012, 01:32 (Ref:3137029)   #51
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
I need a good week.
Done. Week winner. Suck it Trebek. This too, won't last....
Old 17 Sep 2012, 14:55 (Ref:3137269)   #52
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
331 points this week and I come in 4th? WTF?
Old 24 Sep 2012, 21:15 (Ref:3141092)   #53
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
301 points this week and I dropped one place. What the hell guys?
Old 24 Sep 2012, 23:05 (Ref:3141132)   #54
Axeman444
Veteran

Australia
Calling a spade a spade...
Axeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAxeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
haha you need the team to get their effluent together
Old 13 Oct 2012, 23:43 (Ref:3151208)   #55
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
I had Jr and didn't watch 'Nascar Now' so I guess I'm screwed. If a driver withdraws from the race it should automatically switch for the bench driver. This happened to me with dinger too.
Old 13 Nov 2012, 12:21 (Ref:3165854)   #56
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Just want to make it official; I suck at the end of the season. Fading like a red 56 Chevy parked in the sun all summer.
Old 13 Nov 2012, 19:00 (Ref:3165969)   #57
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
I was mathematically eliminated this week. But I can still catch you.
Old 19 Nov 2012, 08:39 (Ref:3168337)   #58
Speedworx
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northamptonshire
Speedworx should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Oh yes!

Snatched the full season victory at the last by 7 points!!
Old 19 Nov 2012, 12:50 (Ref:3168457)   #59
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Good stuff, y'all. Per my standards, I fade at the end.

Congrats to the winner!
Old 20 Nov 2012, 04:39 (Ref:3168902)   #60
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
I hate you all.

Old 20 Nov 2012, 04:40 (Ref:3168903)   #61
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedworx View Post
Oh yes!

Congrats on the victory. You did it Labonte style with only one win.
Old 22 Nov 2012, 00:45 (Ref:3169643)   #62
Axeman444
Veteran

Australia
Calling a spade a spade...
Axeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAxeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedworx View Post
Oh yes!

nooooooo

Nice work Speedworx. And thanks to everyone for taking part. Same time next year?
Old 22 Nov 2012, 22:39 (Ref:3170013)   #63
Speedworx
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northamptonshire
Speedworx should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks Axeman.

I'm up for defending my title next season