Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 8 Dec 2000, 22:07 (Ref:51660)   #1
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!

At last, the one you've all(?) been waiting for. Its available and can be yours. Just contact Ron Cosgrove on +44 (0) 1420 562936 and order your copy now!! I'm told there are some interesting clips in it.

The cost? Ten of our British pounds plus postage and packing.

Hope this is ok with you Craig.
Old 8 Dec 2000, 23:01 (Ref:51671)   #2
TimD
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United Kingdom
Derbyshire Peak District, United Kingdom
TimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Got my notification yesterday from the CSCC.

My order is already in the post!
Old 8 Dec 2000, 23:08 (Ref:51673)   #3
Carrie
Veteran

Carrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCarrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I hope we didn't find our way onto that video when we took over the Hostility Unit at Oulton and forced the drivers to have the driver briefing outside
Old 12 Dec 2000, 19:25 (Ref:52118)   #4
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
I object to your post Peter... cos I didn't see it sooner You got the guy's address to send the cheque to ? I couldn't get through on that number when I tried...
Old 13 Dec 2000, 07:10 (Ref:52210)   #5
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Can't remember off-hand. Will grt it and mail you.

Anybody got their copy yet?

Old 14 Dec 2000, 11:08 (Ref:52371)   #6
Maisie
Veteran

Maisie should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Here are the details of how to get the video:

Send cheque for £12.50 payable to CSCC of GB Ltd to

Ron cosgrove
Classic Saloon Car Club of GB Ltd
7 Yarnhams Close
Four Marks
Alton
Hants
GU34 5DH

Tel 01420 562936
Old 14 Dec 2000, 11:20 (Ref:52372)   #7
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Thanks Maisie.

I couldn't find the address over here.

Anybody got theirs yet. And if so, have you viewed it?
Old 14 Dec 2000, 18:12 (Ref:52424)   #8
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
ooops, thanks Maria - forgot you had the address...!! I'm gonna get a cheque in the post over the weekend.