Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 24 Apr 2010, 15:38 (Ref:2679021)   #51
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Here's another - fancy a windscreen from a Lola Aston Martin......?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Le-Mans-Lola-C...item3cac039845
Old 26 Apr 2010, 09:35 (Ref:2679787)   #52
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
£65 a real bargain.
Old 26 Apr 2010, 17:32 (Ref:2680037)   #53
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yes, perhaps, but what would you do with it?

I see that I still have some genuine Le Mans dirt on the rubber feet of my tripod from a couple of years ago - say £50.....?
Old 26 Apr 2010, 20:03 (Ref:2680144)   #54
Justin Moran
Veteran

UK-ROI
St Helens
Justin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJustin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
£65.32 winning bid for a £7000 windscreen???? bit of a bargain for any collector I think.
Old 2 May 2010, 12:45 (Ref:2683171)   #55
Birddog07
Racer

United States
Pittsburgh
Birddog07 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Look at the second picture. Since when did the nr 203 win?
Old 2 May 2010, 13:57 (Ref:2683205)   #56
Steve Tarrant
Veteran

England
Poole, UK
Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Birddog07 View Post
Look at the second picture. Since when did the nr 203 win?
As I mentioned in message 44 of this thread, car 203 won the class in 1990, not the race overall.
Old 2 May 2010, 14:52 (Ref:2683225)   #57
Birddog07
Racer

United States
Pittsburgh
Yes, but the ebay listing has it as the 1991 winner..
Old 2 May 2010, 17:55 (Ref:2683321)   #58
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Yes and this piece of bodywork appears to come from #203....
Old 8 May 2010, 16:46 (Ref:2686606)   #59
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Another Lola screen goes up for sale......

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Le-Mans-Lola-C...item3cac9fffff

Old 8 May 2010, 16:57 (Ref:2686610)   #60
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
So the screen from the #008 is sold, the screen from the #007 is now for sale... I have a sneaky feeling that we WON'T see the screen from the #009.
Old 9 May 2010, 09:14 (Ref:2686866)   #61
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Has there been a recent closure of a museum dedicated to sportscar windscreens, never even seen one on e bay before nd now they are more common than maison blanche camping tickets
Old 11 May 2010, 08:19 (Ref:2688476)   #62
Birddog07
Racer

United States
Pittsburgh
No I think Lola Aston is just trying to get more cockpit airflow.
Old 11 May 2010, 17:51 (Ref:2688734)   #63
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Yeah, it's their latest aircon modification......
Old 6 Jun 2010, 16:57 (Ref:2705564)   #64
MKII
Rookie

England
MKII should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Signed Team Bentley Poster on Ebay

Not to sure where to put things like this....

Got sent this link by a friend, thought id share it with you, might even interest some of you:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Team-Bentley-S...item45f348b643

Quite a cool story behind it.
Old 9 Oct 2010, 19:38 (Ref:2772128)   #65
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Not exactly Le Mans - but ALMS - didn't want to start another thread.....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Le-mans-Team-J...item33618e4e3e
Attached Thumbnails
!B45efR!BWk~$(KGrHqR,!h4Eyc!7o4cgBMrjWCRJww~~_12.jpg  
Old 13 Oct 2010, 11:42 (Ref:2774314)   #66
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
LMS and ILMC according to the logos?
Presumably from Silverstone.

The number 8 board is a bit optimistic as a Buy It Now!
Old 13 Oct 2010, 14:29 (Ref:2774389)   #67
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quite right Tim, in which case I ought to buy it as I was there.......

I must admit, I possibly would have one of them for a tenner, mind you, I wouldn't want to spend on the petrol collecting it from Mansfield.....
Old 13 Oct 2010, 17:08 (Ref:2774455)   #68
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Quite right Tim, in which case I ought to buy it as I was there.......

I must admit, I possibly would have one of them for a tenner, mind you, I wouldn't want to spend on the petrol collecting it from Mansfield.....
what would you do with it, you must have filled the garage by now with all the things you have taken back from le mans
Old 13 Oct 2010, 17:58 (Ref:2774478)   #69
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
No, nothing in the garage at all Simon, that still houses my son's in-pieces Nissan Cherry Turbo - it;'s only been there for 3 years.....

Not an awful lot of memorabilia either, lots of programmes, tickets and a few bits and bobs, but a lot less than you might expect!
Old 17 Oct 2010, 12:03 (Ref:2776121)   #70
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
We should make this a notification thread of good Le Mans Memorabilia
Old 17 Oct 2010, 16:36 (Ref:2776196)   #71
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
No, nothing in the garage at all Simon, that still houses my son's in-pieces Nissan Cherry Turbo - it;'s only been there for 3 years.....

Not an awful lot of memorabilia either, lots of programmes, tickets and a few bits and bobs, but a lot less than you might expect!
Now that is a real surprise, although a recent sort out did reveal some old programmes and freebies that once looked at were consigned to the recycling bit. I had expected you to have enough bits to put together a whole P1 car or at least a P2
Old 23 Oct 2010, 20:27 (Ref:2779058)   #72
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
No car bits at all, sadly.........
Old 17 Oct 2011, 13:03 (Ref:2972649)   #73
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Fancy this one?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FG-1-5TH-S...item4aafbe24cf
Old 17 Oct 2011, 14:56 (Ref:2972687)   #74
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Uh!

No shipping to DK
Old 21 Oct 2011, 19:39 (Ref:2974884)   #75
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
whaton earth would you do with a one fifth scale model, to small to drive to big to put on display in the house it will just take up room and eventually end up on ebay agian