Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 10 Jun 2015, 01:53 (Ref:3546715)   #301
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
In Canada and most of the country (everyone west of Ontario) has lost Fox Sports. In the past I've been able to pause and sync Fox with RLM commentary.

Can you pause the official WEC/ACO feed or not?
Old 10 Jun 2015, 11:28 (Ref:3546820)   #302
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_b View Post
In Canada and most of the country (everyone west of Ontario) has lost Fox Sports. In the past I've been able to pause and sync Fox with RLM commentary.

Can you pause the official WEC/ACO feed or not?
Standard Flash Player pause.
Old 10 Jun 2015, 11:28 (Ref:3546822)   #303
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
The new ES Player site, according to the faq still uses Silverlight and unless that screenshot is old, nothing seems to have changed in the actual video platform:

http://www.eurosportplayer.fi/faq.sh...&type=favorite
Old 10 Jun 2015, 11:47 (Ref:3546828)   #304
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
Well that has made my decision, thanks for pointing that out deggis. I need to use Chrome, so the WEC app it is.
Old 10 Jun 2015, 11:58 (Ref:3546839)   #305
Ginaro Zukovsky
Racer

Ginaro Zukovsky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
They've updated the layout, now the entire window is a player with UI overlayed when you move your mouse. On a full HD laptop using Firefox I get over 40% CPU usage, but if I make the window half size I get about 20% - don't remember having this problem when watching the French Open.

http://i.imgur.com/DCn1xz4.jpg

At least it still works and we'll see what happens in a few hours.
Old 10 Jun 2015, 12:18 (Ref:3546848)   #306
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
On ES Player the separate dedicated feed appears to commence 15 mins prior the start of free practice. Not that it necessarily means having pictures at that stage but still.

The Aston Martin Festival support race is shown as being broadcasted on the Player on Saturday.

Last edited by Deleted; 10 Jun 2015 at 12:24.
Old 10 Jun 2015, 12:27 (Ref:3546853)   #307
NICK ALLISON
Racer

England
london
NICK ALLISON should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
See Freeview Quest Channel 37.
Sat - 13.30 - 15.30 & 21.00 - 22.00
Sun - 07.00 -08.00 & 13.00 - 14.30
Old 10 Jun 2015, 12:49 (Ref:3546865)   #308
deggis
Veteran

Finland
I'll be updating this for other random streams I find:

http://www.reddit.com/r/wec/comments...ort_vlc_links/
Old 10 Jun 2015, 13:50 (Ref:3546885)   #309
Damian Baldi
Veteran

Argentina
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Damian Baldi should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDamian Baldi should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDamian Baldi should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by deggis View Post
I'll be updating this for other random streams I find:

http://www.reddit.com/r/wec/comments...ort_vlc_links/

great ! thank you
Old 10 Jun 2015, 14:19 (Ref:3546898)   #310
Ginaro Zukovsky
Racer

Ginaro Zukovsky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
"the ZEOD was entirely electric" says Martin Haven - **** this is going to be a long week!

Last edited by Ginaro Zukovsky; 10 Jun 2015 at 14:45.
Old 10 Jun 2015, 14:22 (Ref:3546899)   #311
cokata
Veteran

cokata should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
the trick with the wec site dosn't work :/
Old 10 Jun 2015, 14:23 (Ref:3546900)   #312
deggis
Veteran

Finland
Quote:
Originally Posted by cokata View Post
the trick with the wec site dosn't work :/
has not worked fo a long time
Old 10 Jun 2015, 14:30 (Ref:3546902)   #313
cokata
Veteran

cokata should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by deggis View Post
has not worked fo a long time
It worked for Spa
Old 10 Jun 2015, 14:44 (Ref:3546909)   #314
C6R Racing Fan
Racer

United States
Ohio, USA
C6R Racing Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridC6R Racing Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
members.fiawec.com is working fine for me
however, my app on my Android has live in RED like it's active, but when you click on it, it says to come back Wednesday at 10:00 (which is now)

HMPH.

Paid for the whole package.
Old 10 Jun 2015, 14:46 (Ref:3546912)   #315
TzeiTzei
Veteran

Finland
TzeiTzei should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTzeiTzei should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTzeiTzei should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
App streaming doesn't seem to work. But the website works fine. I have no idea who the commentators are but I kind of like them.
Old 10 Jun 2015, 14:49 (Ref:3546914)   #316
deggis
Veteran

Finland
Quote:
Originally Posted by cokata View Post
It worked for Spa
you're right, but at Silverstone it didn't work. pretty funny how that kind of a security hole can come back.
Old 10 Jun 2015, 15:50 (Ref:3546952)   #317
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Not sure if this has been posted but I have the ES stream here:
http://www.oleoletv.ws/watch/live/st...ng-events.html
Watch the pops, that will eventually allow full screen streaming.
Old 10 Jun 2015, 18:42 (Ref:3547034)   #318
Pandamasque
Veteran

Ukraine
Kyiv, Ukraine
Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!
Former ES player subscribers, check your mail box. They're sending 1-day trial codes, only works today. I'll try to test it during today's qualifying.
Old 10 Jun 2015, 19:42 (Ref:3547059)   #319
Rodger Davies
Veteran

Wales
Bradford, UK
Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!
No promo codes for Eurosport player this year? Can't seem to find one anywhere for the first time in three years.
Old 10 Jun 2015, 19:45 (Ref:3547061)   #320
Chuliandred
Rookie

Chuliandred should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
With all the channels available in the official FIAWEC coverage system why is there no channel without commentary respectivly ambient sound only? If I remember correctly last year I could switch to such a channel on the Eurosport player but at least for now they don't offer it this year. Maybe there is a ad- and commentaryfree channel for the race only?!
Old 10 Jun 2015, 20:20 (Ref:3547097)   #321
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
App wont connect, glad I purchased it though. At least can see it on the site.
Old 10 Jun 2015, 20:33 (Ref:3547119)   #322
Rodger Davies
Veteran

Wales
Bradford, UK
Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuliandred View Post
With all the channels available in the official FIAWEC coverage system why is there no channel without commentary respectivly ambient sound only? If I remember correctly last year I could switch to such a channel on the Eurosport player but at least for now they don't offer it this year. Maybe there is a ad- and commentaryfree channel for the race only?!
I think I have commentary free on ES Player? It's half muted at the moment, but can only hear engines and Eduardo Freitas.
Old 10 Jun 2015, 20:38 (Ref:3547129)   #323
deggis
Veteran

Finland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodger Davies View Post
I think I have commentary free on ES Player? It's half muted at the moment, but can only hear engines and Eduardo Freitas.
He was talking about the fiawec.com stream.
Old 10 Jun 2015, 20:47 (Ref:3547139)   #324
deggis
Veteran

Finland
Onboards seem to have higher brightness than before (a sort of "a night vision"), this must be part of the improved night coverage plan.
Old 10 Jun 2015, 20:49 (Ref:3547143)   #325
deggis
Veteran

Finland
RLM studio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXO3sqqd6fc