Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 8 Sep 2020, 20:16 (Ref:4001020)   #1576
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
I think it is just cliche day again.

One bonus about subscribing directly to Eurosport is when they have a no commentary stream. Lovely.
If/when, wasn't the case last year and even worse the feeds used Eurosport UK and not WEC comms, BUT just last week they added an option for multiple audio tracks, e.g. US Open now has no-comms, English and a couple or other languages.

According to a reply I got on Twitter (@EurosportCare) this should be available next week.
Old 8 Sep 2020, 20:24 (Ref:4001023)   #1577
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Last year I can’t remember. I sync’ed with RLM.

However more recently I’ve seen different streams without commentary. I watched a lot of snooker with no commentary. Bliss.

Your reply from twitter is Encouraging.
Old 9 Sep 2020, 10:03 (Ref:4001091)   #1578
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
The first Radio Le Mans preview show is broadcast tonight.

I usually save these for the drive down, I might have to listen to them all next Wednesday evening to celebrate the start of my LM Long Weekend.
Old 10 Sep 2020, 06:24 (Ref:4001330)   #1579
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Is there the usual LM preview in this week's Autosport?
Old 10 Sep 2020, 09:18 (Ref:4001369)   #1580
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
That's something I'd completely forgotten about.....
Old 10 Sep 2020, 09:35 (Ref:4001374)   #1581
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fat Clerk View Post
Going to miss the early hours on Sunday morning, because BT Sport have the Oz Touring Cars live from Sandown.
There is no meeting this year at Sandown.... the planned meeting is long since a casualty of Covid.

Edit: Just realised they must mean the very recently added to the V8SC calendar Tailem Bend double header (part 1 is on the LM24 weekend of 19/20th Sept.)
Old 10 Sep 2020, 09:42 (Ref:4001376)   #1582
The Fat Clerk
Veteran

Northern Ireland
Bishopscourt
The Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridThe Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Spot on blue.
Old 10 Sep 2020, 14:28 (Ref:4001438)   #1583
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
It looks like Eurosport are going to have some pit lane reports including Toby Moody and Jennie Gow.

There coverage is going to be hosted by Neil Cole & Tom K as it has been over the last couple of years.
Old 10 Sep 2020, 14:57 (Ref:4001441)   #1584
Graham Goodwin
Veteran

United Kingdom
Epsom UK
Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdjones View Post
It looks like Eurosport are going to have some pit lane reports including Toby Moody and Jennie Gow.

There coverage is going to be hosted by Neil Cole & Tom K as it has been over the last couple of years.
Eurosport pit reporters will be on site - everyone else will present remotely

ACO/ WEC App presenters and pit reporters will be on site
Old 10 Sep 2020, 17:49 (Ref:4001499)   #1585
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!
Poultry

I heard Neil Cole was going to be commentating directly from his closet for ease of shirt changes

Old 11 Sep 2020, 17:50 (Ref:4001715)   #1586
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
This will be of interest to ACO members....

https://www.lemans.org/fr/news/club-...-du-mans/54214

So the stream will be on the 24H-LEMANS app (nee WEC app), but with the premium pack free for ACO members, so including the live stream.
Old 11 Sep 2020, 18:30 (Ref:4001724)   #1587
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
And does anyone know what this is?

https://24h-united.com

I registered and got this message back -

Dear Andrew,
Your membership has been finalised.
Thank you for joining us.
Your exclusive content will be accessible on the digital platform from 14 September.

Many thanks. We wish you a great 24 Hours of Le Mans

The original link was in an email from fiawec.com which I referred to a few weeks back when the website was not up and running.
Old 11 Sep 2020, 19:00 (Ref:4001730)   #1588
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
And does anyone know what this is?

https://24h-united.com

I registered and got this message back -

Dear Andrew,
Your membership has been finalised.
Thank you for joining us.
Your exclusive content will be accessible on the digital platform from 14 September.

Many thanks. We wish you a great 24 Hours of Le Mans

The original link was in an email from fiawec.com which I referred to a few weeks back when the website was not up and running.
https://24h-united.com/en/mentions-legales

The purpose of the Platform is to make people discover the so-called "inside" world of the famous Le Mans 24 Hours race which will take place from Wednesday 16th to Sunday the 20th of September 2020 (hereinafter "the Event"). Users may browse Platform and, in particular, immerse themselves in the ACO Race Direction, the ACO Museum, the pit straight and the pit lane of the Circuit du Mans. Users will also be able to access recorded interviews with officials, drivers and other stakeholders of the Event.

PR material and some b-roll videos I guess
Old 12 Sep 2020, 09:37 (Ref:4001823)   #1589
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Moderately interesting, I guess...
Old 12 Sep 2020, 20:12 (Ref:4001954)   #1590
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Looks as if you can watch the Carrera Cup qualifying (!) and race live and on replay on youtube
Q https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoHEuiRI_n0
R https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0ShVBawkF8

Take notice, MLMC, that's the good stuff with the FRI quali apparently there too
Old 13 Sep 2020, 06:42 (Ref:4002085)   #1591
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Radio Le Mans Previews are now on their website => http://www.radiolemans.co/category/r...s/le-mans-24h/

I shall be listening into them this morning.
Old 13 Sep 2020, 19:58 (Ref:4002281)   #1592
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
https://24h-united.com/en/home

This is apparently the extra content thing.

edit: this was already mentioned... missed some posts

Last edited by deggis; 13 Sep 2020 at 20:20.
Old 14 Sep 2020, 22:56 (Ref:4002518)   #1593
kobefly
Veteran

Argentina
Germany
kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!
Not sure if it was already shared here.

The site to follow Le Mans this year is now out: https://24h-united.com/en/home/
Old 15 Sep 2020, 08:06 (Ref:4002546)   #1594
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Will probably use eurosport for pictures and RLM for sound.
Ten Tenths dutch spy is currently hidding in Malmedy just in case they open the doors to fans.
Old 15 Sep 2020, 09:55 (Ref:4002558)   #1595
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Will probably use eurosport for pictures and RLM for sound.
Ten Tenths dutch spy is currently hidding in Malmedy just in case they open the doors to fans.
the Eurosport coverage last year was woeful with too many breaks and its only £8.99 for the full week

WEC app however i found was quite nice, you can have live streaming and timing side by side and Mr Goodwin is nice to listen to...plus no breaks.

agree with RLM too, i tend to have them on for the start and going into the evening with a mix of special guests and insider info its really informative
Old 15 Sep 2020, 11:15 (Ref:4002571)   #1596
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Do we yet know if all of practice and qually will be on the app? I feel starved of info. I asked the ACO a couple of days ago and was told yesterday -

Yes you can see all the race on live streaming this week end with application. You will receive this week an email to explain you how you connect you at this application.

No mention of practice and qually. But they are usually on the app, IIRC?
Old 15 Sep 2020, 11:20 (Ref:4002572)   #1597
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Do we yet know if all of practice and qually will be on the app? I feel starved of info. I asked the ACO a couple of days ago and was told yesterday -

Yes you can see all the race on live streaming this week end with application. You will receive this week an email to explain you how you connect you at this application.

No mention of practice and qually. But they are usually on the app, IIRC?
according to the WEC website, free practice isnt covered but qually is

https://www.fiawec.com/en/live-experience/47
Old 15 Sep 2020, 11:22 (Ref:4002573)   #1598
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
That's a shame, the free practice is always a good 'warm-up'......
Old 15 Sep 2020, 11:25 (Ref:4002574)   #1599
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
But the app normally covers free practice for the other WEC rounds doesn't it? Are we getting less coverage for Le Mans?
Old 15 Sep 2020, 11:25 (Ref:4002575)   #1600
ascarracinguk
Veteran

Quote:
That's a shame, the free practice is always a good 'warm-up'......
it is, but for £4.99 you can always watch the practice session on eurosport then switch to the app for qually and the race.£14.00 all in for a weeks entertainment isnt bad

not that il get to watch practice anyway due to work