Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides MotorsportAds MotorsTV (Sky 447)  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Notices

Old 23 Jun 2017, 16:17 (Ref:3746274)   #5326
Matt
Subscriber
Veteran

United States
Connecticut
Matt has a real shot at the championship!Matt has a real shot at the championship!Matt has a real shot at the championship!Matt has a real shot at the championship!Matt has a real shot at the championship!Matt has a real shot at the championship!
Pit Bull is my homie.

I can't ever knock that dude. As formulaic his music is, every single time I see that guy hosting a show or performing, he looks like he is having an absolute blast.
Old 23 Jun 2017, 17:08 (Ref:3746284)   #5327
airbusA346
Veteran

England
Staffordshire, UK
airbusA346 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridairbusA346 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
"Risi Scales Back 2017 IMSA Programme"

http://www.dailysportscar.com/2017/0...programme.html
Old 23 Jun 2017, 19:50 (Ref:3746305)   #5328
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by skycafe View Post
Hey now (Roadkill riff?).

First they quit giving Pit Bull millions, now this! Being Floridan is tough these days.
Sorry, it's ingrained in me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanyb505 View Post
Alternatively:

Mobil1 12 Hours of Sebring presented by Visit Georgia
Why would anyone visit Georgia?
Old 23 Jun 2017, 21:54 (Ref:3746321)   #5329
jimclark
Veteran

United States
Champion Porsche/Audi territory
jimclark should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjimclark should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Why would anyone visit Georgia?
Why? Let me 'splain....

There's this town called "Braselton". There's a place nearby where race cars and race drivers go vroom-vroom.

I think it's called "Road Alanta" (which I know is silly 'cause it's near Braselton, not Atlanta)....

That's why.

jimclark
Old 23 Jun 2017, 22:42 (Ref:3746327)   #5330
FormulaFox
Veteran

United States
Ohio
FormulaFox has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Should be easy picking up a sponsor given the performance of the Riley.
Two days ago I got rumors dropped in my inbox about a new Riley being sold to an unknown party. But it was very quickly debunked by some guys closer to the company. It truly seems that nobody else wants the Mk30 at this point.

Maybe they should follow in the footsteps of Ginetta and drop an LS3 back there to sell it as a track day car. "Why settle for an LMP3-based car when you can have our SUPER AWESOME LMP2 DERIVED TRACK CAR?!!! BUY NOW PLEASE WE'RE DESPERATE TO STAY RELEVANT!!!!!"
Old 23 Jun 2017, 23:29 (Ref:3746331)   #5331
jimclark
Veteran

United States
Champion Porsche/Audi territory
jimclark should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjimclark should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormulaFox View Post
Two days ago I got rumors dropped in my inbox about a new Riley being sold to an unknown party. But it was very quickly debunked by some guys closer to the company. It truly seems that nobody else wants the Mk30 at this point.

Maybe they should follow in the footsteps of Ginetta and drop an LS3 back there to sell it as a track day car. "Why settle for an LMP3-based car when you can have our SUPER AWESOME LMP2 DERIVED TRACK CAR?!!! BUY NOW PLEASE WE'RE DESPERATE TO STAY RELEVANT!!!!!"
The Riley name will always be relevant to me as it first became when he (Bob) designed AJ's Coyotes (netting AJ his fourth 500 in '77), along with all the other successful (and fast but not so successful, such as the Mustang GTP) and plain unsuccesful. The Rileys have had their day and may again.

jimclark
Old 24 Jun 2017, 00:37 (Ref:3746338)   #5332
carbsmith
Veteran

carbsmith should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridcarbsmith should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridcarbsmith should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
"We're looking very hard at manufacturers because if we're going to be competitive, we'll have to come back with a manufacturer," he said.
Hah
Old 24 Jun 2017, 03:02 (Ref:3746350)   #5333
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimclark View Post
Why? Let me 'splain....

There's this town called "Braselton". There's a place nearby where race cars and race drivers go vroom-vroom.

I think it's called "Road Alanta" (which I know is silly 'cause it's near Braselton, not Atlanta)....

That's why.
Never heard of it.