Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Overdrive BTCC Diecast Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Armchair Enthusiast

Old 7 Feb 2015, 23:34 (Ref:3502563)   #26
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
ss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Oi stop being accurate!
Old 8 Feb 2015, 08:21 (Ref:3502771)   #27
Samoan Attorney
Racer

Samoan Attorney should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSamoan Attorney should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSamoan Attorney should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ss_collins View Post
Oi stop being accurate!
Something I am rarely accused of................
Old 5 Mar 2015, 20:41 (Ref:3512216)   #28
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
ss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
National/world/global/interstellar book day or something. Thought I would leave this here.
Old 10 Aug 2015, 08:21 (Ref:3565064)   #29
Roadtonowhere
Rookie

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Roadtonowhere should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Now nearly 5 Years!!! Any news guys?
Old 5 Feb 2016, 15:50 (Ref:3611975)   #30
Roadtonowhere
Rookie

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Any news...somebody....anybody????
Old 13 Feb 2016, 23:04 (Ref:3614479)   #31
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
There was great interest in a sequel at the Retromobile show in Paris.

Old 22 Feb 2016, 18:27 (Ref:3616801)   #32
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Wake me up in another couple of years Sam..........
Old 27 Oct 2016, 07:30 (Ref:3683299)   #33
Roadtonowhere
Rookie

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Any news on said book or should I just give up all hope of seeing this.
Old 27 Oct 2016, 19:24 (Ref:3683439)   #34
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadtonowhere View Post
Any news on said book or should I just give up all hope of seeing this.
After 6 years and one day, I fear we have your answer.......
Old 31 Dec 2016, 11:29 (Ref:3699286)   #35
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
six years - that is excessive! Pretty certain it won't reach 7.
Old 31 Dec 2016, 19:20 (Ref:3699371)   #36
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Hmmm, I'm not about to bet my life savings on it Sam, but they do say all good things come to those who wait - provided they live long enough.....
Old 28 Apr 2017, 18:35 (Ref:3729714)   #37
Roadtonowhere
Rookie

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
With Veloce's website still saying it is 'Out of Stock' and the author saying yet to be released and all these delays. I have decided hard a it is........I have now lost interest completely and will not get it at all - sorry but after so many disappointments and false release dates anything would have to pretty special to get my attention.
Old 28 Apr 2017, 20:00 (Ref:3729735)   #38
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
That's an interesting approach.
Old 6 Aug 2017, 22:21 (Ref:3757881)   #39
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
Well another small update with some more teasers.

Firstly Autodrome 1 has been reprinted and is available again.
Buy it here

Secondly and more to the point - I have decided to re-write A2 completely from scratch. Since Autodrome came out so many other people have been 'inspired' by some of its content, and I think it needed more than a re-work to do it justice. I think it will be significantly better than the first book. I'm not going to set a timescale - but I'm sure it will not be super long. There are two other book projects I'm working on currently too which should be announced in due course.

But for now here are a couple of pics which probably won't end up in A2, I took them rather than Gav, mainly because he was shooting better stuff and I was just exploring an abandoned track.

And yes I realise that the sequel to Autodrome has been a decade in the making.

Old 7 Aug 2017, 17:49 (Ref:3758031)   #40
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
I'm not going to set a timescale - but I'm sure it will not be super long.

I'll have a quid that we'll be cheering on anti-gravity racers a la Wipeout at Le Mans by the time it's ready........
Old 29 Oct 2017, 09:37 (Ref:3777182)   #41
Andy77
Veteran

Andy77 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Well another small update with some more teasers.

Firstly Autodrome 1 has been reprinted and is available again.
Buy it here

Secondly and more to the point - I have decided to re-write A2 completely from scratch. Since Autodrome came out so many other people have been 'inspired' by some of its content, and I think it needed more than a re-work to do it justice. I think it will be significantly better than the first book. I'm not going to set a timescale - but I'm sure it will not be super long. There are two other book projects I'm working on currently too which should be announced in due course.

But for now here are a couple of pics which probably won't end up in A2, I took them rather than Gav, mainly because he was shooting better stuff and I was just exploring an abandoned track.

And yes I realise that the sequel to Autodrome has been a decade in the making.

Looks like the Opelrennbahn a wee bit
Now this lit my interesting again. I just hope the German version ain't as awful to read than it was with Autodrome
Old 20 Mar 2018, 05:57 (Ref:3809271)   #42
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Is #2 available now Sam - I've had an email from Amazon......?
Old 20 Mar 2018, 08:06 (Ref:3809296)   #43
dwh43scale
Veteran

United Kingdom
Milton Keynes
dwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddwh43scale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
So have I !
Old 20 Mar 2018, 18:28 (Ref:3809457)   #44
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I've ordered, but there is no timescale for despatch..... We just need Sam to confirm that we're not being had!
Old 21 Mar 2018, 11:19 (Ref:3809589)   #45
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
Um? The book is on a couple of hard drives sat in my study right now... not sure what Amazon email says?
Old 21 Mar 2018, 12:46 (Ref:3809604)   #46
Mad-Dog-mk2
Rookie

Mad-Dog-mk2 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
We're pleased to inform you that the item you have requested is now available to order from Amazon.co.uk. Please act quickly as there's no guarantee it will remain in stock for long.
Old 21 Mar 2018, 18:49 (Ref:3809673)   #47
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Yep, and as soon as you order it, it says:-

Not yet dispatched
Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date when it will be supplied to you on the author's hard drive.

(Most of that is for real.......
Old 25 Mar 2018, 15:44 (Ref:3810664)   #48
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
Well thanks for ordering! A reliable delivery date - 2019.
Old 3 Apr 2018, 17:44 (Ref:3812665)   #49
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Ah..... Slightly longer than I normally wait for Amazon Prime then........
Old 4 Apr 2018, 09:17 (Ref:3812756)   #50
Samoan Attorney
Racer

Samoan Attorney should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSamoan Attorney should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSamoan Attorney should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Ah..... Slightly longer than I normally wait for Amazon Prime then........
You think Amazon will still be in business by the time this is ready????