Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 15 Nov 2015, 04:22 (Ref:3590514)   #26
Umai Naa
Veteran

Umai Naa should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridUmai Naa should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by peckstar View Post
here we go, more have a go at the girl sledges

Misogeny live and well on ten tenths
Male or female, a cashcow's ability will always be questioned.
Old 15 Nov 2015, 05:22 (Ref:3590528)   #27
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by peckstar View Post
here we go, more have a go at the girl sledges

Misogeny live and well on ten tenths
Mine isnt a sledge as to gender. Just dont consider that the driver in question is the most on-track competitive option available. Might help make the books balance however.

Happy to be proven wrong, but history is not kind in this instance..
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 15 Nov 2015, 09:15 (Ref:3590557)   #28
mayhem
Veteran

Aruba
On that Island in LOST.
mayhem should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmayhem should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
If Whiskas doesn't get on board this car, they're missing a wonderful opportunity.
Old 15 Nov 2015, 10:36 (Ref:3590568)   #29
Umai Naa
Veteran

Umai Naa should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridUmai Naa should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Their last foray into the DVS was with a very speedy Wayne Wakefield, in a very low-budget team. Tough act to follow.
Old 15 Nov 2015, 20:19 (Ref:3590665)   #30
mayhem
Veteran

Aruba
On that Island in LOST.
mayhem should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmayhem should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
His wagon was never referred to as the Pussy Wagon though...
Old 18 Nov 2015, 01:56 (Ref:3591176)   #31
Razor
10-10ths official Trekkie
Veteran

Australia
Behind the wheel
Razor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
Perhaps she is...
More like a he......
Old 18 Nov 2015, 02:07 (Ref:3591177)   #32
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
More like a he......
Maybe one of each...
Old 23 Nov 2015, 11:45 (Ref:3592656)   #33
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
AA this weeks reckoned that Todd Hazelwood was on the cusp of being signed to lead the PRA Dunlop series program for 2016, in a CotF FGX..

The story goes that Mr Mostert's Bathurst shunt means there is a scarcity of chassis, and a new one will need to be built for Mr Mostert's return, freeing up the current #6 stand in to Dunlop series duties.

So the price went up. Apparently.
Old 23 Nov 2015, 11:53 (Ref:3592658)   #34
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
AA also implies that LDM is looking to run a CotF chassis in the Dunlop series. No pilot named, no budget announced... just discussing a desire to increase cash flow for the main game squad.

Maybe...
Old 23 Nov 2015, 11:56 (Ref:3592659)   #35
Umai Naa
Veteran

He hasn't hinted as much in his media activites, but isn't slowing down on generating new backing, that's for sure.

Shame he couldn't hang onto a global brand in Tecalemit.
Old 23 Nov 2015, 22:02 (Ref:3592791)   #36
mtpanorama
Veteran

Australia
Bathurst (best racetrack in the world)
mtpanorama should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
AA also implies that LDM is looking to run a CotF chassis in the Dunlop series. No pilot named, no budget announced... just discussing a desire to increase cash flow for the main game squad.

Maybe...
I had heard that there was interest from the Rullo family to run both boys in the series out of LDM

I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good, either
Old 23 Nov 2015, 23:33 (Ref:3592829)   #37
Umai Naa
Veteran

Were they the family who bought a pair of Triple Eight chassis?
Old 24 Nov 2015, 04:15 (Ref:3592882)   #38
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
AA this weeks reckoned that Todd Hazelwood was on the cusp of being signed to lead the PRA Dunlop series program for 2016, in a CotF FGX..

The story goes that Mr Mostert's Bathurst shunt means there is a scarcity of chassis, and a new one will need to be built for Mr Mostert's return, freeing up the current #6 stand in to Dunlop series duties.

So the price went up. Apparently.

Can't he give Tim Edwards some snags and call it even? . In all seriousness that's sad to hear that Hazelwood was close to a good deal which appears to have gone pear shaped.
Old 24 Nov 2015, 04:51 (Ref:3592889)   #39
Mixer
Veteran

Mixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich07 View Post
Can't he give Tim Edwards some snags and call it even? . In all seriousness that's sad to hear that Hazelwood was close to a good deal which appears to have gone pear shaped.
If ever there was a guy out there begging for a quality sponsor, here he is.

Wilson Security, come on????
Old 6 Dec 2015, 03:31 (Ref:3595797)   #40
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
LDM To Run In Dunlop Series
Old 6 Dec 2015, 04:17 (Ref:3595811)   #41
peckstar
Veteran

Cayman Islands
peckstar has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Wonder where Ash Walsh will run?
Old 9 Dec 2015, 00:28 (Ref:3596522)   #42
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Mr Webb To Dunlop Series
Old 9 Dec 2015, 07:29 (Ref:3596578)   #43
one five five
Veteran

one five five should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridone five five should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Do we think racing the DVS is to get him better prepared to partner Davison in the enduro's, or is this part of Mr Dane's requirements that his endurance drivers race regularly all year, to allow him to partner SVG at Red Bull?
Old 9 Dec 2015, 11:46 (Ref:3596613)   #44
Umai Naa
Veteran

Could go either way.

They've been a formidable combination.
Old 9 Dec 2015, 11:47 (Ref:3596614)   #45
Umai Naa
Veteran

Meanwhile, there's rumbling that Ms Gracie is linked to some sort of Holden-badged deal for next season.
Old 12 Dec 2015, 01:14 (Ref:3597217)   #46
Umai Naa
Veteran

Some chatter doing the rounds that V8SC will soon clarify which versions of the CotF shapes will be eligible next year. I would hazard a guess that it will be as per 2013 homolgation, so no FG-X, S60, VFII, or Altima bodywork from '14/'15.

The thought process, I suspect, being to assist the main game teams in exhausting redundant stockpiles of parts, and presumably preventing them from using their DVS programs to circumvent testing restrictions.
Old 12 Dec 2015, 01:16 (Ref:3597218)   #47
Mixer
Veteran

Mixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
As it should be. Wonder where Betty's Benzes will go?
Old 12 Dec 2015, 01:40 (Ref:3597222)   #48
Umai Naa
Veteran

If they were on the ball, they could've leased two of them out to supplement their main game budget for the other two complete cars.
Old 13 Dec 2015, 03:16 (Ref:3597423)   #49
Compromised
Veteran

Compromised should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What's the plan with parity? Heard the cotf's are half a second-ish quicker at winton
Old 13 Dec 2015, 07:07 (Ref:3597450)   #50
one five five
Veteran

one five five should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridone five five should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umai Naa View Post
Some chatter doing the rounds that V8SC will soon clarify which versions of the CotF shapes will be eligible next year. I would hazard a guess that it will be as per 2013 homolgation, so no FG-X, S60, VFII, or Altima bodywork from '14/'15.
Where is the sense in, for example, restricting any Altima entry to aero regs that were deemed uncompetitive in 2013?

Similiarly given you can reskin cars are per the CotF mantle, why use old panels like the original FG?

I think they are better off just keeping the 'spec' of both series the same.