Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13 Sep 2014, 20:42 (Ref:3453001)   #1
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Round 4 - Paul Ricard

anyone else going to be watching this tomorrow?

i know it's said a lot but this one really is a crucial round in the championship. the signatech-alpine guys lead by a mere 4 points from jota's stupidly quick tincknell/albuquerque/dolan car.

i reckon thiriet are sandbagging, newblood by morand were quick here last year as were murphy. the latter are back with gonzalez (i know, right?), nathanael berthon (who showed very decent pace here in testing) and pipo derani, who has snuck across from f3.

i think my money's on thiriet/badey/gommendy for the win, if the car stays together. the strength of the signatech alpine entry is going to be dependant again on chatin's pace seeing as he's the sole silver driver in that car, and histrically it's one of his good circuits. i don't think we can underestimate the newblood entry either - ragues put in a superb first stint in austria running out of fuel aside, and if it hadn't been for hirsch running into ten kinds of trouble they'd have finished higher. klien's qualifying pace is solid, too.

the race is on at 1pm local, midday uk time and qualifying starts at 9am.

what say you, folks?