Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 5 Oct 2005, 20:37 (Ref:1424754)   #1
v8race1
Racer

v8race1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Bathurst BBQ updates.

Figured we should have a new thread for all those at the track, to give us poor buggers sitting at home, updates on anything and everything Bathurst related. These may include, weather, crowd numbers, pics, support race results, anything of interest, even your daily carry-ons ( aka whats on the barbie and how many coldies have been thrown down).
Mods if its in the wrong place feel free to move it.
Havagreatweekend, you lucky buggers.
Old 5 Oct 2005, 22:59 (Ref:1424844)   #2
Uncle Cranker
Veteran

Australia
Victoria; Australia
Uncle Cranker should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I know BigPond is a major sponsor, but I am a bit unsure as to how good the wireless network is on the top of the mountain.

And as for the drunken ramblings of a typical V8 SC fan,

I can do without it ......
Old 5 Oct 2005, 23:52 (Ref:1424868)   #3
Razor
10-10ths official Trekkie
Veteran

Australia
Behind the wheel
Razor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Go the drunks, last year down at the mountain, we had a group of young men drunk near us, and were thowing half cooked sauges down onto the track and rambling on about the track and one man every 10 mins said: "I love this place" and had more fun with the "mountain men" (including me friends, my old man and me) than watching the 1000. So leave the drunks alone and just to say: I love that mountain
Old 6 Oct 2005, 08:44 (Ref:1425113)   #4
Monaro
Racer

Australia
Bathurst
Monaro should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Cranker
I know BigPond is a major sponsor, but I am a bit unsure as to how good the wireless network is on the top of the mountain.

And as for the drunken ramblings of a typical V8 SC fan,

I can do without it ......
It Wireless in the country I live in a new estate in Bathurst and it took 7 years to get broadband.The only way to get wireless is to hook into the CDMA network with a $299 card.I got a quote last week.
Old 6 Oct 2005, 09:20 (Ref:1425138)   #5
v8race1
Racer

Uncle cranker, was trying to get the guys who are in attendance to give their opinions and updates ect. Even if they are drunk ramblings, and the ramblings pertain to the Bathurst event, who cares, better to know something than nothing at all about the happenings down there. Beats sitting at home missing and wondering.
Old 7 Oct 2005, 00:27 (Ref:1425840)   #6
Uncle Cranker
Veteran

Australia
Victoria; Australia
Uncle Cranker should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by spud1
Uncle cranker, was trying to get the guys who are in attendance to give their opinions and updates ect. Even if they are drunk ramblings, and the ramblings pertain to the Bathurst event, who cares, better to know something than nothing at all about the happenings down there. Beats sitting at home missing and wondering.

Spud, my reply was a bit tongue in cheek (when arn't they).

I do get it, but with Natsoft results online & Ch seriously showing me 3 hrs today, I think 5 tomorrow & 11 on Sunday, I reckon I will be over the AVE$$CO retoric by 5.30 PM Sunday.

Take Bathurst away from AVE$$CO, and out of the Championship and then I'd even consider going myself.........
Old 7 Oct 2005, 00:46 (Ref:1425849)   #7
v8race1
Racer

gotcha mate, too easy. Iwas just hoping to get feedback primarily on the support events. The historics especially, with a massive grid and wide variety of cars, it would of made the weekend just to watch these go around.
Just hope they show coverage of them instead of the normal pre-race dribble.
cheers.