Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Clubmans Rallycross Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Rallying & Rallycross

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12 Mar 2010, 10:28 (Ref:2650198)   #17
Ramah
Racer

Ireland
Meath
Ramah should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It doesnt matter if it's FIA approved or not, it's the only circuit we have to run on & I include anyone who uses circuit in this. The problem as far as I can see is about exposure letting the public know about events and about Mondello, I agree that John, Ian and every one over there is working hard to promote the track but the budget given the gate returns must be very small. It is up to MI to help promote the sport I wonder what the licence fees are used for and what split is apportioned to marketing ?
Classes, cars, presentation can all be discussed later but if we dont get bums on seats in Mondello were would we go it if closed ?????????????

I took my car to the park last year to help promote rallycross (and to give it a lash, way too much ) perhaps some more promotion on the ground at other events with static displays and hand outs would help, I know ALMC have a great car show in May which I am sure they would include a RX section and maby some demo runs at other events like the modified car show in Mondello, but we go back to the winter events I think a couple in sping / summer would not be a bad thing and lets see if we can address the track cleaning issue