Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Motorsport History > Historic Image Archive

Old 5 Oct 2009, 21:47 (Ref:2554805)   #26
Eddy V
Veteran

Belgium
Belgium & UK
Eddy V should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridEddy V should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECW Dan Selby View Post
Could you elaborate on this please??

Selby
I promised to take Delta for a "leasurly" lap around the old track, just to give him an idea how it used to be. That idea soon became a bus load of people. Somehow we never got that far yet.
But it will happen. One day.
Sorry, taken a bit long to reply on that.
Old 5 Oct 2009, 23:30 (Ref:2554834)   #27
wolf sun
Racer

Germany
Frankfurt-sur-le-Main
wolf sun should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Eddy, you've been around to witness the old circuit in action, I gather? I've got a whole load of (rather detailed) questions regarding that one, all too boring to be discussed in public, of course. If you're up to answering, let me know and I'll pm you.
Old 21 Jan 2011, 13:03 (Ref:2818786)   #28
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
There's a guy called Seb Clave on Facebook, with dozens of Spa historic images. Grab a look, before the copyright owners spot him!
Old 21 Jan 2011, 22:02 (Ref:2819042)   #29
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim the Grey View Post
There's a guy called Seb Clave on Facebook, with dozens of Spa historic images. Grab a look, before the copyright owners spot him!
Can't find them? But i'd guess he wouldn't be that keen on people looking at his pics unless he knew them?
Old 24 Jan 2011, 15:26 (Ref:2819932)   #30
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer View Post
Can't find them? But i'd guess he wouldn't be that keen on people looking at his pics unless he knew them?
Check your PM's....