Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing

Old 19 Nov 2013, 13:12 (Ref:3333617)   #1
mrfizz
Rookie

England
West Bromwich
mrfizz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Cheerio Mark Martin & Kenny Schrader

Both finished for good at Homestead on Sunday. Two great drivers and two 'proper' racers. (Although in my eyes Mark blotted his copybook a little when he nicked Front Row Joe's drive a few years back!)

Although i can't help feeling that if Mark gets a phone call next year he won't be able to resist a race or two!
Old 26 Nov 2013, 23:01 (Ref:3337191)   #2
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I second your sentiments. We never see them in Nascar again, or Martin at all, but I guarantee you Schrader is in a race car somewhere right now.
Old 27 Nov 2013, 00:39 (Ref:3337222)   #3
R.Lee
Racer

United States
Flowery Branch, Georgia
R.Lee should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I don't believe either will be seen in Sprint Cup anymore, but both will race again, in other NASCAR series, Nationwide, Camping World Trucks, ARCA races, etc. Their driving careers are not over, just their Sprint Cup careers are ended!