Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Motorsport Art & Photography

Old 17 Oct 2016, 09:37 (Ref:3680861)   #1
JohnD
Veteran

JohnD should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJohnD should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Photographers at Oulton 15/10/16

Oulton last Saturday, 15th October 2016, was the last CSCC meeting of the year. Lots of photographers trackside wearing Media tabards, but I can find nothing online. Anyone here got pics of the last race, the Meteor Suspension Open Series race, please?

I enjoyed the new experience of racing into the dusk, especially as the cloud cover made it extra dark! Not easy for you snappers, I know, but I saw several - two at Cascades - taking pics.

John
(Green Triumph Vitesse)
Old 17 Oct 2016, 10:03 (Ref:3680862)   #2
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Might be worth mentioning this in the Historic section, lots of Photographers linger there.
Old 17 Oct 2016, 19:02 (Ref:3680963)   #3
David Stallard
Racer

United Kingdom
Basildon, Essex, UK
David Stallard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDavid Stallard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDavid Stallard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
You could always look on the CSCC homepage for the link to my galleries ;-)

To save you time - here you go - LINKY THING

.DAVID.

PS: just posted in your other thread. glad to be of service sir and thank you. ;-)

Last edited by David Stallard; 17 Oct 2016 at 19:07.

You can sleep in a car BUT you can't race a house!!!
Old 17 Oct 2016, 21:06 (Ref:3680981)   #4
JohnD
Veteran

JohnD should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJohnD should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Thnaks, again, David, I looked but missed the button to your website!
John