Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > North American Racing

Old 14 Sep 2017, 17:06 (Ref:3766852)   #1
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
HORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
IWSC Continental Tire Monterey Grand Prix

... Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
............... Sept.21 - Sept.24

Schedule
Entry List
Track Map
IMSA main site
RLM
IMSA notes - t&s - results
Spotters Guide
Satellite
Weather
World Times

L.P.
Old 14 Sep 2017, 17:10 (Ref:3766853)   #2
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
HORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
BoP is out ....
DPi: Caddy gets dinged again ...
GTLM: Porsche gets some help ...
GTD: Lexus gets some fuel ...

https://competitors.imsa.com/sites/d...nd_gtd_bop.pdf

L.P.
Old 14 Sep 2017, 17:55 (Ref:3766876)   #3
MaskedRacer
Veteran

MaskedRacer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMaskedRacer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by HORNDAWG View Post
BoP is out ....
DPi: Caddy gets dinged again ...
GTLM: Porsche gets some help ...
GTD: Lexus gets some fuel ...

https://competitors.imsa.com/sites/d...nd_gtd_bop.pdf

L.P.

Nothing for Mercedes I imagine. The way the last couple races have gone, this Laguna race could be calamity city that no class is immune too. I can easily see a scenario where a prototype and a GTD car get into a big tangle that damages the car and ends up in the sand.

For goodness sakes, Tommy Milner, Katherine Legge, and Sage Karam in particular need to keep 4 wheels on the pavement this time.

I would like to see Porsche win this one. The 911 RSR is too good to have just 1 win globally so far.
Old 15 Sep 2017, 19:11 (Ref:3767189)   #4
Matt
Subscriber
Veteran

United States
Connecticut
Matt has a real shot at the championship!Matt has a real shot at the championship!Matt has a real shot at the championship!Matt has a real shot at the championship!Matt has a real shot at the championship!Matt has a real shot at the championship!
C'mon, really?

I really liked making these threads.
Old 18 Sep 2017, 05:54 (Ref:3768167)   #5
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
C'mon, really?

I really liked making these threads.
O.k ..... next time I'll just post the BoP.

L.P.
Old 19 Sep 2017, 22:44 (Ref:3768657)   #6
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Greenville, SC
ATLFalconsFAN has a real shot at the podium!ATLFalconsFAN has a real shot at the podium!ATLFalconsFAN has a real shot at the podium!ATLFalconsFAN has a real shot at the podium!ATLFalconsFAN has a real shot at the podium!
Wasn't planning on attending until the boss told me today that he wants me to fly to San Jose tomorrow. So after being at COTA last weekend, looks like two weekends in a row of sports car racing!

It's been a few years since I've been to Laguna Seca, so it's something to look forward to. My favorite track in North America!
Old 20 Sep 2017, 01:11 (Ref:3768678)   #7
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLFalconsFAN View Post
Wasn't planning on attending until the boss told me today that he wants me to fly to San Jose tomorrow. So after being at COTA last weekend, looks like two weekends in a row of sports car racing!

It's been a few years since I've been to Laguna Seca, so it's something to look forward to. My favorite track in North America!
I want your job.
Old 20 Sep 2017, 01:28 (Ref:3768683)   #8
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famefieldodreams79 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
I want your job.
I want yours...

-Mike Cooley, The Stroker Ace
Old 20 Sep 2017, 12:48 (Ref:3768781)   #9
Matt
Subscriber
Veteran

United States
Connecticut
Matt has a real shot at the championship!Matt has a real shot at the championship!Matt has a real shot at the championship!Matt has a real shot at the championship!Matt has a real shot at the championship!Matt has a real shot at the championship!
The #24 BMW is gonna be black this weekend.
Old 20 Sep 2017, 15:14 (Ref:3768813)   #10
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
I want yours...
almost had a guy die on me in the swamp yesterday due to heat, mosquitos and pure exhaustion. Yup, it was a good day!
Old 22 Sep 2017, 01:35 (Ref:3769183)   #11
chernaudi
Veteran

United States
Mansfield, Ohio
chernaudi has a real shot at the podium!chernaudi has a real shot at the podium!chernaudi has a real shot at the podium!chernaudi has a real shot at the podium!chernaudi has a real shot at the podium!
Onboard video from the Monterrey Historics for those interested:

https://youtu.be/ZK5u3aCwNgc

Also, ALMS' and IMSA's You Tube pages should have pretty much every Laguna Seca race dating back to 1999 for those who feel nostalgic (off topic, but my only gripe is that they don't have more of the endurance races, namely Sebring after 2001 until about 2011 and PLM between 2000 and 2011 or so).
Old 22 Sep 2017, 20:30 (Ref:3769345)   #12
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Taylor fastest in P1

http://results.imsa.com/Results/17_2...03_Results.PDF
Old 23 Sep 2017, 00:37 (Ref:3769369)   #13
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Bueller?
Old 23 Sep 2017, 13:39 (Ref:3769422)   #14
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
seanyb505 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridseanyb505 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridseanyb505 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Might need to update the heading on that pdf...
Old 23 Sep 2017, 18:08 (Ref:3769447)   #15
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTF110 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTF110 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTF110 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Taylor back in front after practice 3. I don't know if he or the ESM crew will take pole, it's looking close between them. But the Ligier of Gutierrez was really close too. Should be interesting qualifying session.