Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 20 Sep 2017, 07:52 (Ref:3768731)   #16
V8 Fireworks
Veteran

V8 Fireworks should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourer View Post

In a rev-restricted, parity touring car set of regs, the DOHC engines are OK but not world beaters and so far have struggled to deliver in the way that some thought they would.
Indeed. Though the Volvo, being allowed a smaller bore and longer stroke than everyone else -- better suited to low rpm, seemed to be instantly producing the required power, and combined with the smaller size of the Volvo S60 (i.e., less drag)... Was the Volvo actually the fastest car in a straight line?
Old 20 Sep 2017, 09:30 (Ref:3768746)   #17
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!
A retuned version of the original story appeared Here, complete with different quotes, no malware, and a much softer tone.

Still reckon the thought police took the original story for a hit, to get it removed..

Odd...
Wherever you go, there you are..
I love lamp...
Old 27 Sep 2017, 19:50 (Ref:3770157)   #18
Langers
Veteran

Langers should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
A retuned version of the original story appeared Here, complete with different quotes, no malware, and a much softer tone.

Still reckon the thought police took the original story for a hit, to get it removed..

Odd...
Wow, and the article is not open for comments either. Someone inn NisMo PR did a serious cleanup job on that article...