Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 9 Feb 2007, 13:00 (Ref:1837313)   #1
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
For those who love racing legends

I found this great piece of 3D work, the mastering of a racing legend meeting the top 3D design and simulation... a feast for the eyes of the fans.

Curriculum Virtual 3D - Ayrton Senna

I wonder if there are more for other legends.
Old 9 Feb 2007, 13:19 (Ref:1837326)   #2
Last2LiftOff
Veteran

Canada
Six Jolly Fellowship Porters
Last2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Bon, does that link work? Maybe it's the nut behind the wheel on this side.
Old 9 Feb 2007, 13:26 (Ref:1837327)   #3
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
It worked for me... maybe if you click in the first link to the right in the page that is opened.
Old 9 Feb 2007, 13:36 (Ref:1837336)   #4
Matt
Veteran

United States
Connecticut
Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!
Wow, that was really cool! Must have taken a long time.
Old 9 Feb 2007, 14:15 (Ref:1837371)   #5
Rockmunky
Veteran

England
'artfordshire
Rockmunky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRockmunky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Wow, that's pretty sweet. Like matt says, must of taken a while to make.

Certainly a different way of looking through his history.
Old 9 Feb 2007, 15:05 (Ref:1837413)   #6
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
excellent find Bononi

they did an great job with the engines sounds as well.
Old 9 Feb 2007, 15:18 (Ref:1837421)   #7
beau1
Veteran

Wales
Swansea,Wales
beau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbeau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbeau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I have to say that was bloody awesome . Great find.
Old 9 Feb 2007, 15:19 (Ref:1837422)   #8
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Thank you Bononi, fantastic stuff
Old 9 Feb 2007, 16:00 (Ref:1837444)   #9
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
Superb
Old 9 Feb 2007, 16:07 (Ref:1837450)   #10
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Fantastique.
Old 9 Feb 2007, 16:56 (Ref:1837481)   #11
Dudley
Veteran

Dudley has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
There is an error though, the Williams is not the FW16C, that car never existed. It's simply the FW16. The confusion is probably that the 1993 championship winner Prost drove was the FW15C.
Old 9 Feb 2007, 17:11 (Ref:1837491)   #12
enemy-ace
Veteran

Canada
toronto, ontario, canada
enemy-ace should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Terrific! The scenes in the wet were great!
A torrential afternoon practice session in Watkins Glen saw Villeneuve out-qualify everyone. By 11 seconds.Scheckter stated: "I scared myself rigid that day, I thought I had to be quickest. Then I saw Gilles's time and - I still don't really understand how it was possible. Eleven seconds !"
Old 9 Feb 2007, 19:56 (Ref:1837594)   #13
Neil22
Veteran

United States
Nor Cal
Neil22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Too Cool! Love the sound.
Old 9 Feb 2007, 20:03 (Ref:1837599)   #14
tator2001uk
Racer

United Kingdom
Cheshire
tator2001uk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
saving it

how can i save it to pc?
Old 9 Feb 2007, 20:17 (Ref:1837617)   #15
olly83
Racer

United Kingdom
olly83 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Awesome!!
Old 9 Feb 2007, 20:53 (Ref:1837639)   #16
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by tator2001uk
how can i save it to pc?
I think there's a button to download it in the page, but I'm not sure how it works...
Old 9 Feb 2007, 21:47 (Ref:1837677)   #17
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Absolutely stunning!
Old 9 Feb 2007, 21:52 (Ref:1837682)   #18
luke
Veteran

England
West Sussex, England
luke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridluke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
It is, I hope they make this as a game, why else would they do it? I know it would take years to make mind you..
Old 9 Feb 2007, 22:02 (Ref:1837686)   #19
Chatters
Veteran

Australia
Radelaide, South Australia
Chatters should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridChatters should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
There is a God...
"A lot of people go through life doing things badly. Racing’s important to men who do it well. When you’re racing, it... it’s life. Anything that happens before or after... is just waiting." - Steve McQueen
Old 10 Feb 2007, 09:52 (Ref:1837931)   #20
Dudley
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by luke
It is, I hope they make this as a game, why else would they do it? I know it would take years to make mind you..

There's no basis for a game there tbh, it's clearly not running any physics and it's pre-rendered.

What you have is a collection of reasonable 3d models and that's it.
Old 10 Feb 2007, 10:29 (Ref:1837948)   #21
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
That was good - a fun little project there. I too can't see the game in it.

On the 15/16 point, I can't tell which it says due to the resolution. Certainly the bottom looks like a complete 'circle' and therefore a 6, but the top might well be flat indicating a 5.

Whatever there were some close moves going on
Old 10 Feb 2007, 14:02 (Ref:1838081)   #22
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Now I got it... It was designed by GloboTV network studios and it was presented during the Brazilian GP special weekend. Actually the design is the same that is used for the opening of F1 transmissions, ad teasers - last year was TGF, Alonso, Massa and Raikkonen - and the formation grid on saturdays...
Old 11 Feb 2007, 14:46 (Ref:1838657)   #23
Dudley
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamAshmore
That was good - a fun little project there. I too can't see the game in it.

On the 15/16 point, I can't tell which it says due to the resolution. Certainly the bottom looks like a complete 'circle' and therefore a 6, but the top might well be flat indicating a 5.

Whatever there were some close moves going on

Well I don't believe Senna ever drove a 15C, he certainly didn't in a race.
Old 11 Feb 2007, 17:38 (Ref:1838773)   #24
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
They tested a 'FW15C' at Jerez after the opening round in Brazil. This was apprently a better handling car than the 16 but they persevered with it.
Old 12 Feb 2007, 00:24 (Ref:1838935)   #25
Dudley
Veteran

Fair enough, so he did at least drive it and probably in Rothmans livery.

But that still makes it a weird choice for the video.