Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 30 Nov 2005, 21:46 (Ref:1474196)   #1
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Blast! heads up for those UK people like me.

Channel 5 are showing Grand Am highlights in the middle of the night. Has this been a regular thing? I must admit it has past me by.

I've seen different times depending on the lisitings I've seen, however Channel 5 say it is on at 4:05am Thursday (tomorrow) morning. http://www.mydigiguide.com/dgx/wbl.d...h=49&PID=24085

Is the coverage any good?

This week is coverage from Virginia.
Old 30 Nov 2005, 22:51 (Ref:1474245)   #2
JAG
Veteran

England
JAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Its been on for a few months now, usually around 1.30-3.00am.

Seems to be part of a package with NASCAR/Busch.

Watched one the other week, think it was Watkins Glen, nice track, good racing.

Theres one thing I don't like however, thats starting the GT field 30 or so seconds after the DPs, doesn't look right and takes away from the spectacle.
Old 30 Nov 2005, 23:15 (Ref:1474263)   #3
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
I saw a DP race on the box a few weeks back and the racing was great .
Old 1 Dec 2005, 01:35 (Ref:1474311)   #4
MikeHoyer
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northampton, UK
MikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I think they've shown all of them. I keep forgetting about it though!
Old 1 Dec 2005, 02:11 (Ref:1474326)   #5
billnchristy
Veteran

United States
Lawrenceville GA
billnchristy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
it does make it hard...same thing happens to us with the European coverage. It comes on at odd hours and on odd days...today I tried to record BTCC and DTM and the thing didnt work...grrrr...
Old 1 Dec 2005, 11:26 (Ref:1474579)   #6
chocmonster7
Racer

United Kingdom
Darlington
chocmonster7 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I did know about the programme last night and checked my tape this morning to find it had worked.

It seems to be a very random thing but Ch5 always seem to show some kind of racing on a Thursday morning.

Hopefully we will get to see Mexico before Christmas. Although I did see that live and on replay in the hotel room, but I'd love to get a copy of the "Murry Leap" on tape.
Old 3 Dec 2005, 17:59 (Ref:1476383)   #7
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
ss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
C5 show Aussie V8's, Grand Am, IRL, Nextel Cup, Bush Series, BRSCC Fiestas, Ford Saloons, BTRDA Rally and some other bits.
Actually C5 has had a very long running commitment to motorsport going back to its inception when it showed CART races. I commend the channel, though chastise them for not promoting it