Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Motorsport Art & Photography

Old 24 Oct 2005, 21:58 (Ref:1442598)   #1
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
FF Festival - Last Chance Race

Does anyone have any pics of Simon Kinsey going into the barrier coming out of Paddock Hill in the Last Chance Race for the 1800s?
Old 25 Oct 2005, 11:10 (Ref:1442925)   #2
MikeHoyer
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northampton, UK
MikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
From a distance, yes. I'll put it up later.
Old 25 Oct 2005, 17:18 (Ref:1443212)   #3
GT3
Racer

United Kingdom
King's Lynn, Norfolk
GT3 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPumpkin
Does anyone have any pics of Simon Kinsey going into the barrier coming out of Paddock Hill in the Last Chance Race for the 1800s?
I have found some pics here is this the one EvilPumpkin?.

It does look really nasty - Was the driver OK?
Old 25 Oct 2005, 21:21 (Ref:1443387)   #4
Snapper Baz
Race Official
Veteran

England
Las Vegas, NV. USA
Snapper Baz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSnapper Baz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I saw you duck Evil-you have no staying power!
Old 25 Oct 2005, 22:21 (Ref:1443431)   #5
Hubble
Veteran

England
Bishops Stortford, Herts
Hubble should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridHubble should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapper Baz
I saw you duck Evil-you have no staying power!
That's a bit rich coming from someone who was looking the other way when all the FF1600's were going off at Paddock in semi final 1

See http://www.pbase.com/motormadphil/image/51287027
Old 25 Oct 2005, 23:52 (Ref:1443481)   #6
MikeHoyer
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northampton, UK
MikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
At least you got to see some cars going off, most of them in the FF1600 races happened at the opposite side of the track to wherever I was!

Witnessed Meyrick and Mayes little confrontation though, and got a few offs in some of the other races.
Old 26 Oct 2005, 01:45 (Ref:1443516)   #7
MikeHoyer
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northampton, UK
Here's Kinsey going off...

http://www.mdh-photography.co.uk/fff/kinsey_off.jpg

And a couple of other randoms... a BRDC single seater covers me in dust and gravel...

http://www.mdh-photography.co.uk/fff/brdc_off.jpg

And one FF1800 driver has some viewing problems...

http://www.mdh-photography.co.uk/fff/ff1800_off.jpg
Old 26 Oct 2005, 09:21 (Ref:1443717)   #8
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT3
I have found some pics here is this the one EvilPumpkin?.

It does look really nasty - Was the driver OK?
Thanks for that - the roll isn't the one I was talking about though. But I do know the observer from that post - as I understand it, the driver was fine, but the car is probably going to the great garage in the sky

Mike, kewl pic - you can't see me though, that's Nigel and Diane - I was obviously behind them It was fairly close though!
Old 26 Oct 2005, 15:06 (Ref:1444034)   #9
Bodysnatcher
La Grande Théière
Veteran

Marshall Islands
5 minutes from the kentagon
Bodysnatcher has a real shot at the podium!Bodysnatcher has a real shot at the podium!Bodysnatcher has a real shot at the podium!Bodysnatcher has a real shot at the podium!
Yep that Sierra ended up a bit unrecognisable did'nt it

Nice one of EddyV (and is it RayFF?) as well
Old 26 Oct 2005, 18:01 (Ref:1444187)   #10
Az
Racer

England
UK
Az should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPumpkin
I caught some of that from the top of Druids (not the best angle to see it all but nonetheless). We aren't allowed to post photos directly here (bandwidth problems etc) so you can view them and others on my site - http://www.ae-photography.co.uk/

Hope that's ok

Cheers
Az

P.S nice shots there Mike. And LOL at your photo Hubble
Old 26 Oct 2005, 22:19 (Ref:1444544)   #11
Snapper Baz
Race Official
Veteran

England
Las Vegas, NV. USA
Snapper Baz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSnapper Baz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Hubble, I was up the hill a little and all I could see was clouds of dust and gravel...no chance of anything decent at all-gutted I missed the Sierra roll though as I cover the series for a mag! Az, theres no problem posting one or two pics. The problem is/was that some have posted a number of pictures week in week out of seemingly every meeting they attended and also seemed to be little more than ad's for their websites etc which is not what the forum was intended for.