Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14 Jun 2011, 00:41 (Ref:2898501)   #10
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rantanamo View Post
Some of the Austin talk is ridiculous. Its a metro of nearly 2 million people, and is home to some of the largest corporations in the world and one of the top US public Universities. I think the GP would do fine there.

My post relating to the population comparison of Austin to Melbourne was more in assessing the number of taxpayers a loss or subsidy would be drawn from. Given the revenue figures that were projested to be shared amongst the teams over the next 10 years I think we can safely assume that the race will cost double the present figure to sanction by then.
The documents were made available; briefly; by a Texas court under freedom of information laws there. Are they still available?