Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 1 Jan 2002, 12:20 (Ref:192210)   #1
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
01.01.02 - An Important Day

As all Le Mans addicts will know, today is a very important day.

It means that when we talk of this year's race, we are talking about Le Mans 2002 and not 2001!

We're well over half way there guys and gals!

Happy New Year to everyone.

Old 1 Jan 2002, 15:30 (Ref:192245)   #2
paulzinho
Veteran

Brazil
Larkfield, Kent, UK
paulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpaulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I can think of 2 days in the middle of June which are a little more important though!!!!
Old 1 Jan 2002, 17:55 (Ref:192303)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by paulzinho
I can think of 2 days in the middle of June which are a little more important though!!!!
Have you got your exam timetable already Paul?

(Sorry! )
Old 1 Jan 2002, 23:14 (Ref:192459)   #4
paulzinho
Veteran

Brazil
Larkfield, Kent, UK
paulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpaulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
No I haven't aysedasi!!

Do you think they could postpone the race for a week?

Probably not!!!

Last edited by paulzinho; 1 Jan 2002 at 23:15.
Old 3 Jan 2002, 10:48 (Ref:193143)   #5
powermite
Rookie

powermite should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hey Guys,
Surely your missing something.May 5th is approaching fast,in fact 17 weeks today,me ,griff,AJ & Mrs Doubtfire will be on our way to prequalifying/testing.

Hope to see some of you there.

powermite
Old 3 Jan 2002, 19:14 (Ref:193392)   #6
Blue2
Rookie

Blue2 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by paulzinho
No I haven't aysedasi!!

Do you think they could postpone the race for a week?

Probably not!!!
I wish they could, our team captain booked our tickets and camping passes before I realised that I'm going to miss A-Level exams in order to go! I'll have to retake now (I'm only a part-time student so it's a bit less critical). Nightmare!

Good call Aysedasi
Old 3 Jan 2002, 20:28 (Ref:193441)   #7
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally posted by powermite
Hey Guys,
Surely your missing something.May 5th is approaching fast,in fact 17 weeks today,me ,griff,AJ & Mrs Doubtfire will be on our way to prequalifying/testing.

Hope to see some of you there.

powermite
Sadly, prequal/testing is out of the question for me as usual, but I know you'll treat us to all the goss on your return, pm.
Old 3 Jan 2002, 20:30 (Ref:193442)   #8
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally posted by Blue2

I wish they could, our team captain booked our tickets and camping passes before I realised that I'm going to miss A-Level exams in order to go! I'll have to retake now (I'm only a part-time student so it's a bit less critical). Nightmare!

Good call Aysedasi
I wish I was still young enough to be talking of taking exams Blue (and Paulzinho)!

On the other hand, no - I still have distant memories - on second thoughts, I don't wish that at all!!
Old 4 Jan 2002, 11:54 (Ref:193727)   #9
paulzinho
Veteran

Brazil
Larkfield, Kent, UK
Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi

I wish I was still young enough to be talking of taking exams Blue (and Paulzinho)!

On the other hand, no - I still have distant memories - on second thoughts, I don't wish that at all!!

Its even worse when the government don't know what to do, the whole thing ends up rather confusing....
Old 5 Jan 2002, 13:45 (Ref:194319)   #10
Bluebottle
Veteran

United Kingdom
High Wycombe
Bluebottle should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBluebottle should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:

Last year my wife had some accoutancy exams in June. She finished the last one on Thursday 14th and, after a good nights sleep, took a flight to Paris and a train to Le Mans to join us there on Friday afternoon!
And she was 6 months pregnant at the time!
Old 5 Jan 2002, 18:41 (Ref:194446)   #11
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Very well done! A lady who clearly gets her priorities right!!
Old 5 Jan 2002, 22:42 (Ref:194578)   #12
paulzinho
Veteran

Brazil
Larkfield, Kent, UK
Quote:
Very well done! A lady who clearly gets her priorities right!!
HEY!!!!

The way I figure it is that if I study now, get VERY lucky and get a VERY well paid job I may get to go to Le Mans....but not as a spectator!!!! My Dad has agreed that its possible!!!