Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 8 Oct 2010, 08:42 (Ref:2771321)   #26
OZ_HCR32
Veteran

OZ_HCR32 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridOZ_HCR32 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well his cars were nowhere near the RBRs today, and they still ended up off track
Old 8 Oct 2010, 08:59 (Ref:2771330)   #27
JamesH
Veteran

United Kingdom
Christchurch, Cambs, UK
JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by manwell View Post
hahaha..... Webber didnt "heed he position"?
HE DIDNT HAVE TO!!!! The fact that you then go on the say Webber was expected to is just laughable.
Hamilton was trying to pass Webber, he coulnt make it stick. Thats his fault.

On heeding the position, apart from Ferraris No,2 drivers, i dont know any racer that would heed a position.

'Oh, i can see him in my mirrors, yeap he's getting close, might just let him past me with out a fight eh?'

Pffffffftttt......
I look at it like this - could Webber, had LH not been there, have made the corner?

My thouhts are that since they both entered the corner at the same speed, LH on the racing line, MW off the racing line, well, no, there isn't any way MW could have made the corner without crossing the racing line, where LH was. LH would not have expected him there, beecause he would have known he couldn't make the corner at that position at that speed.

I still rate it as a racing incident though. LH should not have assumed MW wasn't there, and MW probably shouldn't have been there traveling at that speed.
Locost #54 Boldly Leaping where no car has gone before. And then being T-boned. Damn.
Survivor of the 2008 2CV 24h!! 2 engines, one accident, 76mph and rain.
Old 8 Oct 2010, 09:11 (Ref:2771341)   #28
fourWheelDrift
Veteran

United Kingdom
fourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr V View Post
If he finished the race, doesn't this actually prove that Seb, aka, numbnuts, was right to carry on as he did? Surely, had he not finished, then, only then would he be considered a numbnuts?
Taking an uneccesary risk and being lucky does not make you clever it just means you were lucky.
Old 8 Oct 2010, 09:46 (Ref:2771351)   #29
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
And that has to be the best logic I've read on here for weeks! (And I'm NOT being sarcastic! )
Old 8 Oct 2010, 14:22 (Ref:2771460)   #30
bravo
Racer

England
North East England
bravo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesH View Post
I look at it like this - could Webber, had LH not been there, have made the corner?

My thouhts are that since they both entered the corner at the same speed, LH on the racing line, MW off the racing line, well, no, there isn't any way MW could have made the corner without crossing the racing line, where LH was. LH would not have expected him there, beecause he would have known he couldn't make the corner at that position at that speed.

I still rate it as a racing incident though. LH should not have assumed MW wasn't there, and MW probably shouldn't have been there traveling at that speed.
Shame we don't have a good overhead on that corner. How much road would Webber have needed in order to have made the corner with the speed and line he took?

I feel even if Hamilton had ran around the white line on the outside of the track he would still have gotten punted in the side given how tight Webber's line was.

While it's good to see them really going for it, it's a shame it ended there.
Old 8 Oct 2010, 16:02 (Ref:2771511)   #31
stripedcat
Veteran

stripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridstripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I wonder what Horner will say to Dennis this weekend?

Horner : "Ron, Lewis seems quite capable to break your cars himself!"

Old 8 Oct 2010, 21:24 (Ref:2771680)   #32
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yep, there's a definite hat-trick up for grabs!