Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Closed Thread

Old 18 Sep 2013, 21:00 (Ref:3305886)   #26
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I've been playing F1 on my Playstation and it transpires that I'd blow the lot of them away.
Old 18 Sep 2013, 22:26 (Ref:3305919)   #27
andy666
Racer

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire
andy666 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridandy666 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer View Post
I've been playing F1 on my Playstation and it transpires that I'd blow the lot of them away.
So do I ! It's a great feeling .
Old 18 Sep 2013, 23:22 (Ref:3305937)   #28
Teretonga
Veteran

Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy666 View Post
So do I ! It's a great feeling .
So its Born Racer to Lotus and Andy666 to STR.
New faces abounding in 2014
Glad that's settled.
Old 18 Sep 2013, 23:47 (Ref:3305943)   #29
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teretonga View Post
So its Born Racer to Lotus and Andy666 to STR.
New faces abounding in 2014
Glad that's settled.
Not so fast Teretonga. I'm almost finished updating my CV...
Old 19 Sep 2013, 00:36 (Ref:3305955)   #30
Teretonga
Veteran

Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise City View Post
Not so fast Teretonga. I'm almost finished updating my CV...
Surely you're not going to Penske....?
Oh....
You AND Montoya.....
Old 19 Sep 2013, 03:33 (Ref:3305984)   #31
F1Pete
Veteran

Canada
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
F1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridF1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I don't care what any of you guys say...Raikkonen will blow any driver away! So there!!
Old 19 Sep 2013, 09:32 (Ref:3306069)   #32
BSchneiderFan
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!
2008 would suggest not.
Old 19 Sep 2013, 12:23 (Ref:3306153)   #33
ECW Dan Selby
Veteran

England
Essex, England
ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!
This thread, and this part of the forum, is horrible...

Selby
Old 19 Sep 2013, 13:14 (Ref:3306171)   #34
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I didn't even know they were in a blowing contest...

http://youtu.be/Ff7YASVF-Vc?t=1m18s

(Safe for work)

Richard
Old 19 Sep 2013, 13:33 (Ref:3306184)   #35
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Didn't you hear? They're both giving up motor racing to concentrate on their pea-shooting careers......

(Anyone remember pea-shooters? ).
Old 19 Sep 2013, 13:44 (Ref:3306188)   #36
MarkG
Veteran

MarkG has a real shot at the podium!MarkG has a real shot at the podium!MarkG has a real shot at the podium!MarkG has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECW Dan Selby View Post
This thread, and this part of the forum, is horrible...

Selby
An understandable comment.
Old 19 Sep 2013, 14:30 (Ref:3306204)   #37
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkG View Post
An understandable comment.
Indeed. What would really spice the forum up is a thread entitled: "Alonso would blow Vettel away".
Old 19 Sep 2013, 15:03 (Ref:3306224)   #38
garcon
Weasel Wrangler
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Strikes me this discussion appears to have ground to a natural halt. Hey ho.