Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 23 Apr 2010, 15:05 (Ref:2678493)   #1
SZRacer
Racer

England
North Cotswolds
SZRacer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSZRacer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Dijon GPAO - Car transport needed

Hi all,

Apologies John/Peter, if this is the wrong place to post this, feel free to move!

I'm at Dijon again this year for the GP de l'Age d'Or in June, and am trying to find enclosed transportation over there (and back) for a reasonable cost.

I did try the redoubtable Delta, but think it may be a bit of a squeeze in his lorry.

Anyone know of anyone with any spaces in their lorry - for an Alfa Giulietta SZ?

Cheers,

James
Old 23 Apr 2010, 15:22 (Ref:2678501)   #2
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
No problems, James. Can anyone help?
Old 23 Apr 2010, 20:59 (Ref:2678692)   #3
rogerwills
Veteran

New Zealand
London
rogerwills should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrogerwills should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
James, not 100% sure yet if we go as there is so much on around that time. But we will probably have space if we do. Joe will know the details as he is sorting it all. joe (at) joetwyman.co.uk

Best regards,

Roger
Old 23 Apr 2010, 21:41 (Ref:2678714)   #4
SZRacer
Racer

England
North Cotswolds
SZRacer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSZRacer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Cheers, Roger!

Will give him a try.

James

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerwills View Post
James, not 100% sure yet if we go as there is so much on around that time. But we will probably have space if we do. Joe will know the details as he is sorting it all
Old 26 Apr 2010, 10:35 (Ref:2679809)   #5
iconway
Rookie

England
London
iconway should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
James/Roger, have you found an application form for the GPAO as there doesn't seem to be one on the website? I contacted M. Kolvoort at the start of the year with my details and got a favourable response, but haven't filled in any forms or paid any money!
Old 26 Apr 2010, 10:53 (Ref:2679817)   #6
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!
Ours will go on CARS Motorsport trailer.
Old 26 Apr 2010, 10:59 (Ref:2679823)   #7
SZRacer
Racer

England
North Cotswolds
Hi,

I entered directly with Carol Spagg for Pre-63GT, and had confirmation from her. Not sure about other series.

James

Quote:
Originally Posted by iconway View Post
James/Roger, have you found an application form for the GPAO as there doesn't seem to be one on the website? I contacted M. Kolvoort at the start of the year with my details and got a favourable response, but haven't filled in any forms or paid any money!
Old 26 Apr 2010, 11:02 (Ref:2679830)   #8
iconway
Rookie

England
London
OK, I'm pre-66 GTs which is M. Kolvoort, will e-mail him again this week and see if he has a form. Thanks anyway.
Old 26 Apr 2010, 11:09 (Ref:2679835)   #9
SZRacer
Racer

England
North Cotswolds
Hi,

I presume you've already seen this on their website? Sorry, my Dutch is not up to much....

http://nkhtgt.nl/races/races42/registerAno

James
Old 26 Apr 2010, 13:22 (Ref:2679920)   #10
iconway
Rookie

England
London
I hadn't, thanks very much, James. Have completed the form, just need the correct a/c details. Cart before the horse somewhat as I booked the tunnel and hotel back in Feb...
Old 27 May 2010, 05:09 (Ref:2699002)   #11
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
The Event itself

Couple of years ago went to this meeting as pit crew and had a fantastic weekend of racing, food and good company. It was HOT as well The club displays of classics all round the circuit, autojumble, Bugatti display etc were also well worth the trip.

This year have Plus 4 entered in Pre '63 GT race which means free testing thursday, early saturday practice then late sunday race, so plenty of time for taking in the atmosphere!

Timetable etc here- GPAO downloads

Apart from those already posted on here, anyone else going?

JT / Mods- Any chance of amending thread title now?
Old 27 May 2010, 19:07 (Ref:2699464)   #12
Duddha
Racer

United Nations
Geneva, Switzerland
Duddha should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDuddha should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDuddha should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Hello from the Organisation

Hi,

as Mr bell said, all the required informations you need are on our website

www.gpao.fr -> Downloads / Téléchargements

I'll post an update of the Free Practice timetable tomorrow as we have growing demands..!

If you have any questions please contact us :

contact-gpao@orange.fr

And to remind everyone, there will be a BBQ/Rock Concert on saturday night, the tickets will be avalaible at our office.

Looking forward to seeing you all ! Louis.
Old 27 May 2010, 19:28 (Ref:2699479)   #13
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duddha View Post
I'll post an update of the Free Practice timetable tomorrow as we have growing demands..!

Looking forward to seeing you all ! Louis.
Hi Louis, looking forward to first drive on the circuit!

Do we have to reserve free practice sessions now or on arrival?

Regards, Mike
Old 28 May 2010, 05:04 (Ref:2699707)   #14
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!
We will be there with two/three cars.Depending if I survive Centro Ore .
Old 28 May 2010, 09:42 (Ref:2699790)   #15
Duddha
Racer

United Nations
Geneva, Switzerland
Duddha should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDuddha should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDuddha should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
Hi Louis, looking forward to first drive on the circuit!

Do we have to reserve free practice sessions now or on arrival?

Regards, Mike
We only sell them at our office there, that's the way.