McLaren 0 0%
Caterham 0 0%
Marussia 0 0%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 1 Jul 2013, 12:25 (Ref:3272357)   #1
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Team of the Race - British Grand Prix

The team of the race is...

P.S.:Sorry for the delay. I went to watch the final match of the Confederations Cup.
Old 1 Jul 2013, 13:34 (Ref:3272387)   #2
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well, Mercedes no doubt.
Old 1 Jul 2013, 13:51 (Ref:3272401)   #3
pauln
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bedfordshire
pauln should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridpauln should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
FI for me. Excellent qualifying performance. Not their fault that their driver managed to lose a couple of kilos in a day and a half (wish I could!) and a decent race from both cars.
Old 1 Jul 2013, 14:06 (Ref:3272413)   #4
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Easily Mercedes for me.
Old 1 Jul 2013, 14:39 (Ref:3272433)   #5
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Mercedes broke the top - deserves to be the team elected.
Old 1 Jul 2013, 16:19 (Ref:3272483)   #6
IceMan_PJN
Racer

United States
Ohio
IceMan_PJN has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Mercedes - Front row lockout in qualifying, Lewis working towards a win, Nico inheriting the win, and Lewis climbing just shy of the podium from last place after the tire mess.
Old 1 Jul 2013, 19:01 (Ref:3272568)   #7
jsTrecu
Veteran

jsTrecu should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjsTrecu should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Must be Mercedes.
They have improved that car very fast and now seem to be the team to beat. Great weekend for them as a team and good performance from their drivers, now are second in the WCC.
Old 1 Jul 2013, 23:49 (Ref:3272692)   #8
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
Mercedes for me - making the most out of some recent tyre testing and really appear to have stepped it up a gear or three.
Old 2 Jul 2013, 07:50 (Ref:3272766)   #9
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
No real alternative had to give it to mercedes
Old 2 Jul 2013, 08:31 (Ref:3272786)   #10
Grandpa_Rob
Racer

Australia
Oz
Grandpa_Rob should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Mercedes are proving to be real force, it will be interesting to see where they are toward the end of the season.
Old 2 Jul 2013, 15:05 (Ref:3272940)   #11
Danny27
Rookie

Argentina
Buenos Aires
Danny27 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Mercedes. Anyone else?
Old 3 Jul 2013, 03:13 (Ref:3273184)   #12
F1Pete
Veteran

Canada
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
F1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridF1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
....funny how many thought Lewis was making a mistake moving to Merc.
Old 3 Jul 2013, 04:00 (Ref:3273188)   #13
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
RBR... even though their loverboy DNF'd... Mr Webber still aced a comeback strategy that almost got him a win.
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House
Old 3 Jul 2013, 08:24 (Ref:3273259)   #14
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Pete View Post
....funny how many thought Lewis was making a mistake moving to Merc.
Yep - I'll happily include myself in that group. McLaren really have fallen off the edge of the earth this year haven't they? Benz on the other hand have stepped it up. I suspect that even Lewis would not have expected such a turnaround in the first year.

It's good to see him able to stay in a competitive car, no doubt about it.
Old 3 Jul 2013, 14:06 (Ref:3273390)   #15
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Mercedes.
Old 4 Jul 2013, 17:16 (Ref:3273925)   #16
stripedcat
Veteran

stripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridstripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Mercedes. Yes, okay Lewis missed out due to the tyre blowout, but he made a good comeback drive. Another win from them and another good showing in qualifying.
Old 5 Jul 2013, 03:28 (Ref:3274100)   #17
F1Pete
Veteran

Canada
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
F1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridF1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Clearly Mercedes is a force every qualifying and soon to be a force to be reckoned with every race. Now the only big obstacle in Hamilton's way is....Rosberg.
Old 5 Jul 2013, 12:38 (Ref:3274245)   #18
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Yeah, that seems to be like it.